Duel skills overpowered!

DeletedUser18726

Hello everyone!

I have a question for that it gives me a big headache. I hope admins or Inno will come with a solution cause it seems extremely wrong from my point of view. Ok here we go.. How come someone with Butch Cassidy set and being top reflex (700 points) and top toughness (620 points) can as well hit you 2 times in the head and dodging as well 5 of my shoots? And yes my shooting is under his reflex but all the rest (tactics,aim,dodging is over 800) are above his skills. I want an answer cause i got tired of trying to make myself like this game, it already became a trash game with all this new overpowered sets every 3 months. And this random head shot from someone who has under 500 aim,actually hits me 2 times its very confusing!

Opinions? or any answers to this?

Attachments

• thewest.jpg
    thewest.jpg
    689.5 KB · Views: 26

Al35ul

It can differ since you don't know his actual aim. Keep in mind that this current dueling formula is somewhat based on luck; other factors such as the numbers of skills you have in relation to your opponent (either bought or from quests) can affect the result as well. Right know you're guessing he has under 500 aim but you're not fully sure of how many AP/SP he has to spend (are you?). Things such as the difference in gear (upgrades) can help your opponent as well,if he has any :).

Also, seeing him in top reflex/toughness doesn't mean he definitely has those stats. A drop of points from either one of the skills mentioned above and thus increasing his aim is also possible (before the rankings were reset).

Edit: please bring some activity from the .ro server to .net :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser18726

he is top reflex 700 and top toughness with 620,we play on world where you can't buy skills. So my point of view is that he already used a lot of his points like 80% in them 2 and the rest are in aim...clothes upgrades will give you a max of 50 points...its impossible to hit me if I tell you how much aim I have or I had when he first attacked me and still smashed my head. You have a point there but its not good enough it still doesn't explain this random head shot x2 . And as well if they get sets with 4 dueling skills bonus why do they still have to benefit from this dueling formula (
Total Resistance: 1 * Primary resistance + y * Secondary resistance ) don't they get enough bonuses from this sets?

Al35ul

Impossible? Nay, it's quite possible;but you've piqued my interest, give me a screenshot of the guy's profile please (clothing sets)

DeletedUser18726

Ohh I forgot to mention that he hit me where I was dodging as well :)

DeletedUser36192

lets be honest, the duelling formula has always driven people up the wall.

i remember people talking about how the aim skill was like a normal distribution curve where too much would cause the effects to be reduced ect.

i'm going to say a lot down to luck. He may have aimed where you dodged and that might play a factor, but simply put as an ex-butch set resist dueller, a lot of wins rely on the fact that your two headshots might do more damage than if you get hit 4-5 times.

Pankreas PorFavor

I particularly like it how you can duel the same player in the same clothes with the same stance, you both do everything in the same way in both duels - but in one duel you hit 7 times and make 3k damage, and in the other you hit once and make 300 damage. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser15368

Duels are at least 90% RNG and probably 10% skill distribution, vs another dodging dueller, different vs a pure resister of course. New tombola sets giving resisters more dodge than you used to be able to achieve naturally doesn't really help much.