"Duel not possible"

DeletedUser

I challenged a player (Saloon-duel). After 10 minutes the report says "You cannot challenge this player, their level is too high".

Fine. Lost 10 minutes time and 12 energy. Did I missed something, is there something changed or is it a bug?

DeletedUser

I don't see a problem if he leveled up during those 10 minutes or won a duel that would boost his duel level more.

DeletedUser

He had zero duels. Maybe like you said he leveled up. Thanks for the answer.

DeletedUser25632

He had zero duels. Maybe like you said he leveled up. Thanks for the answer.
Could also be because you leveled up, I had this happen to me. I challenged player to duel Traveled there, got halfway through the duel, then I remember I had a quest to turn in, turned it in leveled and after the 10 minute duel it was I was unable to duel player.

Probably not the same scenario as you, but it's similar. So I guess he must have leveled and you were out of his reach.

DeletedUser

"You cannot challenge this player, their level is too high". As the text says it, is the other player's level that is to high. That means that Feline couldn't be the one to level up and be to high, since the other one is to high. So the possibility of Felines leveling up is out of the question. The only reason I can think of is that the dude leveled up, so you need to grow too in order to get him again. :)

DeletedUser

i hate that when that happens but the good thing is you can check to see when the duel is almost done in saloon if he went to sleep or he change his cloths or other stuff.