Duel "Jobs"

• Thread starter DeletedUser3741
  • Start date

DeletedUser5046

I think we're turning Dutch.
I don't know about you guys but I've taken to wearing clogs and sticking my fingers in dykes.

hahahah..gee they are makin the west - nodiatis (one of te many commercial games after you log off tribal wars- i was a victim for bein curious of a tied sexy lady :eek:)

DeletedUser5046

nah..youre thinkin too much..its just plain addicting tat is...

DeletedUser

Hmm... So what do you get when you defeat the same person a third or subsequent time? You can't get another ear...

Yes you can. It's a trophy. If you can shot someone in the head without killing them, then you can farm ears off them.

Alternatively earns can only be taken off people that are KO'ed.

DeletedUser

OMG, this is waaaaay off the original topic lol.

Tho the pics posted are fun ^^ - not that I would like to own an ear necklace *frowns*

But seriously? I think we all know that it wont happen in the game. Haha.

DeletedUser

hahaha from 'Dueler jobs' to making ear necklaces.... i would say you guys either played too much Diablo or are "creative" in all the wrong ways. Trophies would be cool, but ears.... that's a little messed up really....

DeletedUser

The bandits in the old west sure didn't wear dog-tags, so ears it is.

DeletedUser

My Uncle served in the War with a gurkha. One day he called a kit inspection and the gurkha guy had a collection of left ears in his bag, collected as trophies. I've never heard of cowboys doing it though. Bit of a shame really.

DeletedUser

They should make it so the NPC is at least 5 dueling levels higher then the dueler being attacked, the dueler is striped of his clothes, and the the NPC attacks the dulers class players randomly 2 times every 24 hours.

That would make it a fair fight, just like the ones when workers get attacked.

DeletedUser363

They should make it so the NPC is at least 5 dueling levels higher then the dueler being attacked, the dueler is striped of his clothes, and the the NPC attacks the dulers class players randomly 2 times every 24 hours.

That would make it a fair fight, just like the ones when workers get attacked.

Are the workers stripped of clothes when people duel them? NO
Whose fault is it that workers always lose? THE WORKERS
What is the solution for workers? INVEST SKILLS INTO DUELING

And one last thing: STOP COMPLAINING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

I'm not sure what you're saying here BigDawg, but it does sound like you need some more cheese with that whine.

DeletedUser

I'll strip naked when I duel if the workers walk around town naked constructing buildings. Shut yer whinin ya yellow bellied dog.

DeletedUser

aye to that!

Guys this is getting waaayyyy too off-topic, can we come back to the original topic?

DeletedUser5046

• te true topic •

This suggestion is simple

There appears new jobs that are "duel jobs"

they function like normal 2 hour jobs

they have no actual labor point requirement, but when you do the job, you get a duel report back, instead of a regular job report

the duel "job" will give set you up with a random NPC opponent to duel with, carrying a random amount of money based on the the NPC level

this job will use your normal dueling motivation

The enemies you duel is randomed between + or - 5 levels (this can also be decided by some complex formula)

The enemy will have skills in all their dueling skills so that they wont be push overs, probably 2 x level, in every skill

so a level 15 NPC dueler would have
30 shooting, 30 vigor, 30 reflex, 30 toughness, 30 dodge, 30 aim, 30 tactics, 30 appearance, 30 healthpoints

while they will have more total stats then a normal player, in reality since most stats wont be used in a duel anyways, this becomes reduced, not to mention they wont have equips

of course this can be changed as needed

me agree on it....*no more eye ball earrings*

DeletedUser

Are the workers stripped of clothes when people duel them? NO
Whose fault is it that workers always lose? THE WORKERS
What is the solution for workers? INVEST SKILLS INTO DUELING

And one last thing: STOP COMPLAINING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When was the last time I was challanged to a deul and the dueler attacked me wearing construction cloths...that would be never becasue the dueler gets to put there best items on before they go duel.

Whose fault is it that workers always lose? It's the game design that allows duelers to attack people that are way lower dueling leve then them, and allows them to attack unannounced not allowing the defender to equip defensive itmes.

What is the solution for workers? INVEST SKILLS INTO DUELING.... wouldn't that make everyone a dueler then?

People will stop complaining about this when the game designers make the dueling system fair and not so lopsided toward duelers. Its ok though, I voted with my money today, in that I decided not to by any more preminum points till they do something about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Whose fault is it that workers always lose?

The workers themselves are to blame, and game design stops duelers from attacking people that are way lower duel level than them.

People will stop complaining about this when the game designers make the dueling system fair and not so lopsided toward duelers.
Fancy that. Those that specialize in combat excell in it. I guess that's just unfair.
Same kind of unfair that I can't make as much money as a trader, as much xp as a trapper, and build like a builder.

DeletedUser363

When was the last time I was challanged to a deul and the dueler attacked me wearing construction cloths...that would be never becasue the dueler gets to put there best items on before they go duel.
When was the last time you saw a builder wearing dueling clothes when they go to build?

Whose fault is it that workers always lose? It's the game design that allows duelers to attack people that are way lower dueling leve then them, and allows them to attack unannounced not allowing the defender to equip defensive itmes.
Its also the games design to allow builders to build better than duelers and to earn more experience, you don't see people complaining about that.

What is the solution for workers? INVEST SKILLS INTO DUELING.... wouldn't that make everyone a dueler then?
No, you could still put skill points in other things, while having some decent dueling stats.

People will stop complaining about this when the game designers make the dueling system fair and not so lopsided toward duelers. Its ok though, I voted with my money today, in that I decided not to by any more preminum points till they do something about it.
Well then, you will never buy anymore premium points then, as the system isn't going to change.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Congratulations making your games character development even harder to achieve.

Let the lay-offs at Innogames begin!