Duel Damage.

DeletedUser

I have been exchanging 'friendly fire' with lvl 50ish Soldiers, i.e. don't use best weapon.

For example they use a Sharp dagger (damage 18-28 +1 vigor) I use a Muzzle Loader (damage 15-30 +1 aim) and it gives you chance to screw around with attack/defense clothing.

I have lost on occasion, went all appearence/toughness with limited shooting/aim bonus against a melee dueler with high reflex and got my ass kicked.

DeletedUser

I Agree with you Red, that's what ive been posting in all those duelers vs. workers things.

Yes, but for me personally attacking worker is not good. Except they has good exp, if worker have good exp let's say 120 exp, it's mean that worker duel often and his (her) won ratio bigger than his (her) lost.
I don not attack worker just for fun :D
Most of workers do not have good exp, I duel only for exp not more.

DeletedUser

D. Saint has entered the 1100+ damage arena, when will the "best dueller on the Server" do so I wonder?

DeletedUser

D. Saint has entered the 1100+ damage arena, when will the "best dueller on the Server" do so I wonder?

common man, dont have to go offenden me. i get most of my experience of d saint, czaz and the likes of them. im not a high dmagae dueler, i keep damage down on both sides. ive koed d saint before. just cause i havent hit anbody who i can break 1000 against doesnt mean ima poor dueler. oh and i would probably say Azuk i the best, then probably my good buddy distorted elk, cause can ko czaz and fuzzballx and d saint just cause hes bored, and frequently does

EDIT: oh and czaz we all know your jealous of Azuk, but since you sleep every 48 hours it will be hard for you to be dueling much of anyone

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

czaz don't be so pointed, the last part of my post was intended to be in jest.

Fuzzballs beats me true, his spec beats mine, it turns out that was sometimes. and when was the last time we even dueled, your always koed or asleep when im around, maybe different time zones.

and as for the best dueler i would say its whoever is best at winning duels, best dueler if we were all the same level is another topic for discussion. why should it matter if you powercomes from you good equips or your good weapon or your high level or smart specing.

koriey does not consistenly beat me, the last 5 or so duels which is all weve had in the last cople of weeks ive won them all, i have the reports to prove it, even ask him yourself hes a good guy im sure he wont deny my wins. as for the "likes of them" what i ment was just other duelers of high calibur, and i named a couple off the top of my head.

While elk may be focused on leveling and thats why he doesnt go to valle or domintion ofen due to lack of a beifet for him. plus hes has plenty of opponets in his own back year, that doesnt mean he could go there in win dueles, just that he doesnt.

EDIT: and as for my townfolk what have they got to do with this, when i say that i know for a fact you dont mean elk and me, by far our two best foghters, most of our other are still using precise deringers so im sure you much higher level than them.

im sure youll refute some of my points, but keep it light, k? cant we be civilized