Duel Damage.

DeletedUser

Hey, This is a thread where u can brag about your level/skills and how much max damage uve done in one hit in a duel.

Heres mine: Level 6: Highest Hit: -17

idk if thats good but lets see what yours are. probly higher cause im new and stuff lolz:p

DeletedUser

Click each towns morticians. And you will see. Any 'duellers' (and I use the term lightly) that I have attacked recently passed out after 5 or less shots & it's been a long, long time since anyone attacked me. Not that I'm exactly active in the old duel department, just do it when I get bored. Although Mercenary Work, is mostly keeping me happy right now.

DeletedUser

I know but im not gona go around in each world looking at peoples duel records... thats why i put up a thread here.

DeletedUser

Well Azuk is probably the best dueller on World 6 right now thanks to Hernando's... Other than myself, lurjus & Jesse Rawlins none of the other high level players (top 10) that aern't builders join towns and thus dont/can't duel. And neither Jesse, lurjus nor Moi can use a Buntline yet (which other than Cavalry Sabre & Pickaxe) is the only way anyone can possibly compete with Hernando's.

Fuzzballx appears to be the best rounded and active dueller on the World to me, though I wouldn't suggest anyone attacking Distroted Elk. That I'm certain would be a humbling experience.

DeletedUser

After a quick hunt around the morticians, these are the most brutal duels it seems, though this obviously doesn't take into account the duelling skill of an opponent. Damage ends once someone is KO'd and I'm sure that the second best duellers in certain towns would break into the +1100 damage bracket, but they're simply not listed in morticians. Listed next to that is the weapon I have assumed they used during the duel.

Slaughterhouse 1490 damage (Sharp Tomahawk)
Azuk 1420 damage (Hernando's Sword)
Miss Sarajevo 1373 damage (Precise Peacemaker)
vorch 1346 damage (Hernando's Sword)
Jesse Rawlins 1305 damage (Precise Schofield)
Pokerinho 1210 damage (Precise Army Revolver?)
Fuzzballx 1137 damage (Precise revolver No 1?)
ra666999 1140 damage (Precise revolver No 1?)
Vulcan Raven 1119 damage (Sharp machete)
czaz 1120 damage (Precise revolver No 1)

DeletedUser

my duel lvl is 53 and i hit max -127 it was a lucky head shot

DeletedUser

After a quick hunt around the morticians, these are the most brutal duels it seems, though this obviously doesn't take into account the duelling skill of an opponent. Damage ends once someone is KO'd and I'm sure that the second best duellers in certain towns would break into the +1100 damage bracket, but they're simply not listed in morticians. Listed next to that is the weapon I have assumed they used during the duel.

Slaughterhouse 1490 damage (Sharp Tomahawk)
Azuk 1420 damage (Hernando's Sword)
Miss Sarajevo 1373 damage (Precise Peacemaker)
vorch 1346 damage (Hernando's Sword)
Jesse Rawlins 1305 damage (Precise Schofield)
Pokerinho 1210 damage (Precise Army Revolver?)
Fuzzballx 1137 damage (Precise revolver No 1?)
ra666999 1140 damage (Precise revolver No 1?)
Vulcan Raven 1119 damage (Sharp machete)
czaz 1120 damage (Precise revolver No 1)

Most of us could do 1500+ dmg if we picked on the weak and chose to do so against a builder like some :nowink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well yes, but attacking builders isn't something I do. And then the builder must have enough health to last a +1500 damage offensive.

DeletedUser

I hope this thread doesn't lead to buffalax getting the crap beaten out of the poor guy, since he is ranking no 1 in Health on World 6.

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 19 HP

Total health points
- 1535 HP Azuk wins the duel and gains 107 experience points. Antonio Panjeera did not carry any cash and Azuk walks away without taking any money.

He was in dueling gear as well

DeletedUser

I hope this thread doesn't lead to buffalax getting the crap beaten out of the poor guy, since he is ranking no 1 in Health on World 6.

Lucky for him he is out of my range as i had considered it some time ago :)

DeletedUser

And only 16 levels below you.

Shouldnt realy make a difference if he is a melee soldier he has a huge HP boost as well as a tactics boost.

My Melee soldier on W3 would happily be able to dispatch this character there are a couple of lvl 50 odd soldiers that do cause me a few headaches on this world as they actual know how to play the character type

I would also point you to your highest hit which was vs a builder who probably has no dueling skills full stop!!

BTW if you and your townmates could avoid getting knocked out for a change it would be appreciated as I'm heading your way

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Shouldnt realy make a difference if he is a melee soldier he has a huge HP boost as well as a tactics boost.
...you're saying it shouldn't make a difference that you have 16 more attributes and 48 more skill points than him? Seriously? Don't give me hypotheticals here. Show me a 52 soldier that has beaten you on this server.
BTW if you and your townmates could avoid getting knocked out for a change it would be appreciated as I'm heading your way
Holiday weekend. Personally I'm out shopping. Sorry, I know my 15 level disadvantage really intrigues you. Maybe you should try Distorted Elk? He's one of the only duelers around your level.

DeletedUser

Personally I think if someone in duel range it's free for attack or to be attacked.
It's not easy to achieve high level, so higher level is their advantage.
If someone do not want to be attacked or do not like duel, (s)he can out from town.

DeletedUser

Personally I think if someone in duel range it's free for attack or to be attacked.
It's not easy to achieve high level, so higher level is their advantage.
If someone do not want to be attacked or do not like duel, (s)he can out from town.
I Agree with you Red, that's what ive been posting in all those duelers vs. workers things.

DeletedUser

...you're saying it shouldn't make a difference that you have 16 more attributes and 48 more skill points than him? Seriously? Don't give me hypotheticals here. Show me a 52 soldier that has beaten you on this server.

Holiday weekend. Personally I'm out shopping. Sorry, I know my 15 level disadvantage really intrigues you. Maybe you should try Distorted Elk? He's one of the only duelers around your level.

Yeah attack an ally thats the sort of thing your town does and is the reason your nearly always all on cant be dueled for 48 hours.

Its not my fauly i chose to play in a way that enable me to lvl faster than most other duelers they had the same choices as me when they started

DeletedUser

Yeah attack an ally thats the sort of thing your town does and is the reason your nearly always all on cant be dueled for 48 hours.
Oh god dude, lol. You can't answer my questions so you fall on this? What ally did we attack? And so what if we did, why would you care? Your town leader is Miramon, no? You are aware what he did once he got the black hat in that one town right? Are you really offended by us attacking an ally when you're part of his town?

And you've still not shown a shred of evidence that a 16 level difference doesn't matter against you and your gift overpowered sword.