Dubyu Dubyu Dubyu- Recrutin

• Thread starter DeletedUser21689
  • Start date

DeletedUser21689

Howdy pilgrims. We at Dubyu Dubyu Dubyu- Recrutin jus wonna invite awl yawl tu r mighty fine town. Yawl git a life tam guarrreenteee wit awl yur purr chases an yew kin sell yur stuff back anytime yew laik. Haaaack spbloo. So ifn yur in the dirty south sumtam an wonna jus mowzy on in an see r rootin tootin
stores, Holler an Olchain or the town fowk wil show yew aroun naw y'hear;)

An remember its okay fur them to hate you, you jus have to hate em back

Olchain an thu fowks at WWW-Recruiting r lookin fur rootin tootin shootin guys an gals to join us in makin r town wun of the finest towns this side of the Mississippi. Anyone over lvl 15 and a pure dooler/sowljer can apply. We don't hit builders unless ours r hit. So ifn yawl jus message Olchain, al git right back naw y'hear:)

An remember dien aint much of a livin boy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21689

Well howdy now pilgrims. Since Olchains las advertize mint. Weve made sum fine new friends. Them visits by awl them shoppin customers have made our town a real friendly place. We prefer a good mix of girls and boys as members, and i think once you've seen our stores i know yewl wonna jus keep cummin back agin an agin. Haaack Sploo, 'ting'. And Olchains got a bottle of tequila somewhere, jus fur medicinal purposes yew unnerstand. Why i would gladly show yew around.

Olchainbloolightnin,
Founder,
WWW-Recruitin.

DeletedUser21689

Howdy yawl. WWW-Recruiting is open fur noo members. We start our next town shortly so that will mean we will have even more gear for yawl. I would like to mention we have loads of girls clothing in our stores and if you girls like to sing and dance, our saloon has both types of music. Country and western. So message Olchain and i'll be happy to hep yew.