Dreaming Abouth A World

BuhaBoo

Hello, i was thinking at something , i want to share with all of you ....

I am dreaming for a The West World , where you cannot donate to obtain nuggets , The only thing to get nuggets to be that " 7 days loggin " , i think this world never happened for The West , Maybe could be a different world , With Letter A , where players get the power, the money , and the levels through real work , and they could use more communication between players to get stuff, I do think it is a hard world , but i believe it could be a world that can remember in each hearth, The battles will be different , the conexion will be stronger , and the plays could be awesome .. I think this world is to expensive for the west , or maybe not.. Thank you for reading , and if you like my ideea , give a Like , i wish you all good luck , and good times , with pleasure , yours Indian .

Attachments

• Town.jpg
    Town.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 3

BuhaBoo

* it's not fun to play against one who spent money to have a set, and another trying to survive with what the jobs drop.
* it's not fun to wait to regenerate , becouse someone can buy it with real money
* it's not funny to work hard , to get XP , than someone who already spent enough to grow faster ( motivation )
* it's not funny to spend time to gather products for missions, when someone can buy it ,
* it's not fun to use multi-account , just to have more money , or gather products

BuhaBoo

* it could be a different world ( something appart )
* it could be a ballanced world ( no donations )
* it could be a stable world ( a world that can remain alive )
* it could be a hope world ( a hope for everyone who want to work hard , and not pay )
* it could be a world with another feeling ( feeling that communication , helping eatchother , and making friends , can make something BIG )
* it could be a home world ( a world where you can feel like home )
* it could be more ....

A World free of Ambushes, you'd actually have a "true Dueling system", both parties agree to the Duel and then, Two duels would be completed, one each as attacker and defender, have some Etiquette for Dueling and the Opponent dueling range would be slimmer so there isn't an utter stomping of an unsuspecting target like the game currently functions. as an Alternate option, both parties can agree to the duel and no level range is blocked due to formal agreements by both parties.

Also start modifying all quests so former Event quests can be completed by anyone as some have requirements such as KO "x" NPC's and your avatar is purely set as a farmer, so, quests would have multiple methods of completion as some of the Games original Quests offered, most new quests have no options but go to x and do x and if you don't have x items needed, you are put on hold, no quests get "Hidden" as I have read about withing the past say, 3 weeks...I absolutely Refuse to complete Quests that mandate "ADVENTURES", personally I'd 2000 pieces of chalk per ADVENTURE as an alternate option, just like Teachers used to "make pupils write on the chalkboard-I will not cheat/bully my classmates" in the Old west days, then spend a day cleaning out all that chalk from the erasers as more Community Service tasks [Think of the Intro sequences of: "The Simpson's as Bart's punishment"]

Anyway, just some "New World" adjustments on y mind as well,
Itchy :)

Poker Alice

$ cost to dream = $0.00 there is no cost to dream
number of county's = 14
number of forts per county = 3
total number of forts = 42

Rule #1: For a town to join an alliance with other towns that town must be in the same county with the other towns in the alliance.
Rule #2: A town can own one fort and only one fort within the county it resides.
Rule #3: A town can not defeat and take over a fort not within the county it resides in.
Rule #4: A town can not attack (dig) a fort outside its county.
Rule #5: A resident of a town can attack or defend any of the 42 fort battles on the map.
Rule #6: Residents are free to roam from one town to another.

Not at all sure what the above rules would do to the game?
But in this particular dream scenario all talk about "balance" fades into the distance while "you lousy trader" talk increases. :lol::lovetw:

BuhaBoo

They balance the game how they want ... they saw them spending money and now want power :D :D :D ,

i dream abouth that world ( non premium ) becouse all will fight and get by his work and luck ..