Drakes Muzzle-Loader

• Thread starter Clint Eastwoods
  • Start date

DeletedUser

where can you find this weapon???? i mean which job has it beenfound doing? could you find it transporting ammunition???

DeletedUser

Transporting ammo probably isn't high enough. I've only found one, and that was on grave robber. LP was only around 30 or 40 I think, but that's with premium. Go through the items found threads in each world and you'll find more.

DeletedUser

Transporting ammo probably isn't high enough. I've only found one, and that was on grave robber. LP was only around 30 or 40 I think, but that's with premium. Go through the items found threads in each world and you'll find more.

I had the exact same amount of LP, premium and I did grave robber when I found mine.

DeletedUser8950

On a side note, what kind of riduclious lp, jobs, class and gear would you need to find any of the unique pepperboxes/machetes+

DeletedUser

I've found normal Pepperbox grave robbing on two occasions, I think on World 6, I'm guessing I have about... 40 Toughness, 35 Dex, 20 Hiding.. Then I'd wear blue shawl, Fancy Leather jacket, Lincolns Top hat, can't remember what shoes..

I've got about 6 Pepperbox's on World 7, all found Selling Guns to Indians.

You can get that Gun from a quest anyway.

DeletedUser

I lied.. I forgot I found a Grey Stetson Grave Robbing, so I'd have worn that recently.

DeletedUser8950

I've found normal Pepperbox grave robbing on two occasions, I think on World 6, I'm guessing I have about... 40 Toughness, 35 Dex, 20 Hiding.. Then I'd wear blue shawl, Fancy Leather jacket, Lincolns Top hat, can't remember what shoes..

I've got about 6 Pepperbox's on World 7, all found Selling Guns to Indians.

You can get that Gun from a quest anyway.
UNIQUE. As in, drake's muzzle loader etc. Yes there is a unique one that's just not discovered yet.
Thanks for the explanation anyway:)