Donkeys and ponies YEE-HAH!

DeletedUser

You have to buy a donkey for one of the quests around level 11, its 250 in your own town..and something a lot higher if you buy it from another town. The town has to build a general store to be able to purchase the donkeys..so everyone will "have" to buy one to do that quest and the reward is quite nice.

DeletedUser

You have to buy a donkey for one of the quests around level 11, its 250 in your own town..and something a lot higher if you buy it from another town. The town has to build a general store to be able to purchase the donkeys..so everyone will "have" to buy one to do that quest and the reward is quite nice.

Donkeys to increase speed?

This games full of surprises

DeletedUser

This game is full of surprises :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

once I have my donkey I'll be able to ride out into the sunset.

Does anyone know what other 'mounts' there will be?

DeletedUser

LOL
I bet there will be horses since people rode on them back in the days

DeletedUser

:/
il give 20 dollars to whoever gets a horse first, my bet is on morthy since he is liek a admin he can get it with his ub3r admin powahz
(jk)
but i would like to see who get a horse first and what they use it on

DeletedUser

It's level 9 for me, the things slowing me down stupidly as i'm still almost $100 short, and 24 labour for the other quest. I can basically do nothing :/

DeletedUser

It would be funny if someone tries to rob a train or bank with a donkey.:D:D:D

DeletedUser

llamas are for milking and for fur not for riding and shooting people