dodge city hotel ...open now

DeletedUser

Dodge city hotel is now open for business......so come and stay tonight.

we offer a one star janitor closet for ..get this only 10$.

i know

impressive.

woo

but seriously come check us out we is got wicked cerial going down.

-tobyb

DeletedUser

Our cereal does rock, we have frosties. But you have to ask me nicely if you want any because its my personal stash.

DeletedUser

Sorry but without Weetabix and HOT Tea, I'm not budging from Calamity City Hotel ;) Plus, their workers are so hot! :p

DeletedUser

Whats stupid is, that you decided to build right below a ghost town. That's going to half your income. (Although I've heard rumors you don't get the hotel fee money.)

DeletedUser

Whats stupid is, that you decided to build right below a ghost town. That's going to half your income. (Although I've heard rumors you don't get the hotel fee money.)

You don't... it just means it's free for members.

DeletedUser

ACF5E9.jpg

DeletedUser

why would I stay at an Aten town and not at a ghost town 4 blocks away?

DeletedUser

how do i sleep in someones hotel ?

i cant find any other towns so i dont know how to sleep in hotels

DeletedUser

HOw to find a hotel

Go to rankings. Look at towns. click on a town, find a hotel, click "sleep", then pack your saddlebags and head there for a snooze in the closet.

Honestly, wouldn't a true pioneer prefer sleeping under the stars to holing up in a janitor closet?

DeletedUser

Go to rankings. Look at towns. click on a town, find a hotel, click "sleep", then pack your saddlebags and head there for a snooze in the closet.

Honestly, wouldn't a true pioneer prefer sleeping under the stars to holing up in a janitor closet?

wouldn't a true pioneer be outside instead of reading these forums?

DeletedUser

why advertise for people to stay in your hotel when you aren't going to profit from it

DeletedUser

Because i like company. So really friendly people get to eat frosties with me and watch heroes. Unfriendly people get stuck with toby and his co co pops and lost.

DeletedUser

i like that blonde chick that heals herself. shes phyyyyyyyyyyneeeeeeeee.

and frosties rocks my socksies.