DMA-Recruiting Drunken Monkey Alliance

DeletedUser

DMA.png

Howdy Your Name Here,
I am Buzzsaw the Duke of the Drunken Monkey Alliance DMA I do hereby let you know you are invited to join with us on our campaign to rid the west of boredom! Since Halloween Night of 2008 we strive forth to punish bullies protect each other and our friends and keep the party going!

If you would like, join with us and follow our code of not dueling pure builders and no bullying people have lots of fun dueling questing battling at forts whatever you like we have room for you and your friends.
It is easy to join contact me or any other DMA founder and we will find you a place with us at the bar no more waiting for service at some table.

Thank you for your time,

Duke Buzzsaw

DeletedUser24405

"World 1 Town Recruitment Here you can apply/recruit for a town."

I believe he is trying to recruit for our towns.

DeletedUser

I am recruiting for all the towns in the alliance just contact me and I will help you find your place in the DMA. Party like its 2099 WHOO-HOO!!!!!

DeletedUser

Aloha Peoples how are ya, I have been in the Ripe Marulu Room. Whats the Ripe Marulu Room? Well let me tell you it is a shared thew the Drunken Monkey Alliance forum full of games and competitions lots of fun for the more talkative people. So come join one of our fine towns and check it out for yourself.

DeletedUser

Great Alliance.

I had a small town and wondered who to join and in the end it was a no contest.

These guys are fun, active and listen.