distance update

Should distance [travel time] be added?

• Total voters

DeletedUser

ok this is a major bug; the rank list needs to have 1 more column added!

Distance to city or a players city would make searching for players to duel, inns, or stores much easier.

Rank Town Points Members Average level 16 BEARS n CATS 3449 11 17 17 Snake River Pass 3423 18 17 18 Valley of Shadows 3406 20 17

It is currently very frustrating to find targets to duel for example. there are thousands of 500 point towns with 1 inactive player level 6-9!

to find a target you have to click on every town then every saloon to see the players and what levels they have. At level 18 i need a level 16+ to duel so i have to manually search maybe 30-40 towns to find 2-3 players i can attack. The same problem when looking for specific goods or inns.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

it would look like this

city name / distance[travel time] /points/number of members /average level

town /1 hour 22 minutes /2222 /6 /12

DeletedUser

personally i would give it as a free feature or lots of players will get frustrated and quit.

However having a search feature that allows you to find a certain item, or even better lists all items for sale to public in the game would be a great premium feature.

For example it would list in alphabetical order all items for sale in the game and give the town closest to your character that offers the item [items not available to public are hidden so a town closer may have it but it not be offered to you yet]

DeletedUser

but what would the travel time be from

ur psition/ur town/the cetnre of the map

DeletedUser

from your positon; its the same as when you click on a city or job and it tells you travel time to get there. you would just not waste time clicking each city to find one thats not 8+ hours away

DeletedUser

If they ever get around to instituting the Territory(State) Names that we all submitted and revised, they could add the Territory after the City name and that would narrow it down quite a bit. Then you could look at names in one "rectangle".

DeletedUser

nope i do not want to hide my city ! that means less costermers for me, nope!