Disgusting Name

DeletedUser

I ran across the name of a town called
SEALCUBCLUBBINGCLUB---it just makes me sick that someone is calling his town by that name. YUK!

Deleted User - 1278415

Well there really isnt a true issue since Seal infant/toddlers/kids are known as pups not cubs.

Its a punk rock band name.

DeletedUser

I find that name oddly amusing. I can see why he named it like that :laugh:

DeletedUser

I must be seriously dumb.
I can't work out the disgusting part :/

DeletedUser

And I must be a real weirdo because I don't find clubbing seals to death an amusing name. But then I don't even kill flies or spiders...I take them outside.

Even if it IS the name of a punk rock band...it reminds me of seeing seals being clubbed to death..a few moments of seeing that last a lifetime ...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If the name disgusts you, report it via the Support System.

If you want to voice your opinion on the sensationalism of radical organizations vs livelihood of East Coast sealers, then visit the Debate and Discussion forum.

Deleted User - 1278415

Thanks Betsy I'm going to consider informing support about some other town names that are disgusting.

Lets see :unsure: on my list.. Confederates...Pantsville... bound to be something horribly disgusting in those names somewhere :razz: lets see I found a rat... and I found ants. yep that should be enough to do it.

:laugh:

DeletedUser

Maybe he word disgusting was the wrong choice...I get sad about about mistreatment of animals..the suffering of harpooned whales...and what is happening to the environment, the birds and fish because of the oil spill.

I am GUILTY.

DeletedUser

And I must be a real weirdo because I don't find clubbing seals to death an amusing name. But then I don't even kill flies or spiders...I take them outside.

Even if it IS the name of a punk rock band...it reminds me of seeing seals being clubbed to death..a few moments of seeing that last a lifetime ...

Ahh sorry never heard of seal clubbing before :S

Wikipedia made me think its pretty awful though.

DeletedUser

What's a buffalos favourite food...lead(tumble).
Btw, the name is not that bad if it is just a reference.

DeletedUser

What's a buffalos favourite food...lead(tumble).
Btw, the name is not that bad if it is just a reference

this from "dragonlegacy"what exactly is a dragons legacy?...scales?...must be itchy

DeletedUser16628

We are all sympathetic to the plight of all creatures being harmed by BP's blunder but the name does not offend me so use proper channels and report it if you feel so strong about it as a member of this forum it's your right I believe.

DeletedUser

I don't know about you but i've never seen people clubbing seals. No one gets videos of people clubbing seals shoved in their face. If you have seen it then you looked it up and what did you expect. You cant say things are offensive because they made you visualize something (which btw your visualizations AREN'T REAL) maby they believe in clubbing seals who knows. Maby they do it to save them from being eaten by wales??

DeletedUser22500

thats not a bad name i think a name jizer is a nasty name though

DeletedUser

I thought it was funny. But then once upon a time I played a browser based game where one of the character classes was the Seal Clubber.