diggo utilizing the marketplace

DeletedUser

Market
tatter_grey.png

Diggo11—$ 9999 07:24:23On 10/13/10 at 11:21 AM

lol... I had to show this... I wonder if anyone will buy it?

Diggo11

Haha, evidently you found my test to see if the developers put a cap on common place items (before I went to whine to them that they didn't do so) :razz: I believe I put a couple of other items on sale for weird prices to test things too, probably not so high though hehe.

Harsha..

hmm....a shirt once worn by Diggo? - i wonder what is it's collectors value? - $9999, i guess

sadly, i don't have that much with me, thank goodness. But if Diggo sprinkles it with a little gold dust, i'll sell off my inventory to obtain it :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser22685

$9999 for the shirt, the other $10001 is for the washing detergent to get Diggo's stench out of it if you ever want to actually wear it.

Harsha..

$9999 is a bargain - buy it now and you'll double your money! :razz:

alas, i don't have any more cash - i'm broke, spent everything on the Athos foil, LOL

$9999 for the shirt, the other $10001 is for the washing detergent to get Diggo's stench out of it if you ever want to actually wear it.

never mind - i don't think clothes were ver washed in the western era :p - you could change all that by editing your wiki page, saying that "the men wore shirts and were forced to wash them by the major of the town and the mods had their shirts cleaned by the passing lady" ;)

DeletedUser22685

never mind - i don't think clothes were ver washed in the western era :p - you could change all that by editing your wiki page, saying that "the men wore shirts and were forced to wash them by the major of the town and the mods had their shirts cleaned by the passing lady" ;)
Yes, but Diggo was the reason they had to start washing clothes.

DeletedUser8950

Hardly push marketing, I can bid 10000 if I want, plus I didn't to it to boost diggo's cash. It also illustrates perfectly how a bid limit should be placed ;)
And I'm pretty sure he isn't banned, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

wouldn't that have cost him about $2000 to put that on the market? if it hadn't have sold, he would have lost it. Seems to me to be an expensive way to test something. Or am I not understanding the market?

Noobmic

Not quite $2000. The fee is calculated like:
10% of minimum price or 10% of maximum price if minimum price isn't set
+
$2/3/5/6/8/9/11 if it's only one/2/3/4/5/6/7 day(s)

For diggo (that posted a $9999 minimum price) the fee was max $1011

DeletedUser

I take it his market has more levels than mine then.. My $15000 item cost me 3K in fees I'm pretty sure. Will check that though.

Edit: yep, confirmed. BTW if you want a lump o' dirt.. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Noobmic

Now I tested on other servers and the basic percent is based on market level :) so:
10% is for lvl 2, 2% is for level 10.

And also those +$ depending on how many days it will appear on market are dependent to market level.

DeletedUser

Wow, that 20% for level 1 halving to 10% for level 2 really makes it worth going to level 2 market. I had no idea! :)