Diablos

DeletedUser

hello ... i just wonder is there players who dont like Diablo Ridge and they alliance so we can fight them together ... i em fighting them alone now,with few ppl against they Zerg nation so any support will be nice ... thank you

:indian::indian::indian::indian:

DeletedUser

My town is Mexicali ... if you come to duel me .... wait in line :)

DeletedUser16008

So far no one has bothered you I advise you to stay well off the radar. :ph34r:

If not good luck your gonna need it...

DeletedUser22685

Well since I'm allied with Diablo... I'm gonna have to pass.

DeletedUser

All I can say is

Hahahahaha No one will help if taking that they are one of the best dueling towns in this world and specially not PUBLICLY!!!! Lol

GOOD LUCK!!

DeletedUser10095

Total health points
- 190 HP

Total health points
- 882 HP pscspyderr wins the duel, gains 259 experience points and steals $5 from SewerDude.

Total health points
- 85 HP

Total health points
- 507 HP pscspyderr wins the duel, gains 102 experience points and steals $6 from Gorgorath.

Total health points
- 560 HP

Total health points
- 375 HP The Constitution wins the duel, gains 299 experience points and steals $2 from pscspyderr.

Total health points
- 230 HP

Total health points
- 761 HP pscspyderr wins the duel, gains 92 experience points and steals $12 from Gorgorath.

Total health points
- 330 HP

Total health points
- 337 HP pscspyderr wins the duel, gains 89 experience points and steals $1 from SoldierofDeath.

Total health points
- 827 HP

No hit The Constitution wins the duel, gains 299 experience points and steals $8 from pscspyderr.

Total health points
- 363 HP

Total health points
- 338 HP SoldierofDeath passes out. pscspyderr wins the duel, gains 84 experience points and steals $13 from SoldierofDeath.

Total health points
- 199 HP

Total health points
- 669 HP Gorgorath passes out. pscspyderr wins the duel, gains 81 experience points and steals $53 from Gorgorath.

There you go. Got 'em warmed up for you.

DeletedUser17278

Total health points
- 375 HP The Constitution wins the duel, gains 299 experience points and steals $2 from pscspyderr.

Total health points
- 827 HP
No hit The Constitution wins the duel, gains 299 experience points and steals $8 from pscspyderr

You need to come see me more often :D

DeletedUser

Oh God, the humanity! Wont someone please think of the children?!?
:eek:hmy:

DeletedUser10480

Once I find that pillow I'm coming out with a vengeance.....I swear!. Hide the women and children. I'll be like Joran Van dersloot except for not being an evil murdering person.....

I might hit you in face with a shaving cream pie....that's about it.

I'm still coming out though!!!!