Dethryche = The Best Town!

DeletedUser

Come down and join my town! I am dedicated to making it the best town in the west, and i am looking for 4 more founding recruits to make that happen. 2 workers and 2 adventurers. everyone will chip in with time building and money invested, and everyone will reap the rewards. if you are interested and want to know the total breakdown of the investment system i have devised then telegraph me in game: keighlon.

Dethryche is situated in a great location with a lot of good jobs close by. come check it out!

DeletedUser

i need people who want to start a new town with me. i have almost completed a hotel by myself, but its slow going. i need help! this is to all of you who may have started a town but havent added any resources to it, or new players looking to get in on the ground level to contribute to a great town. with a little effort we can make a good town with a good contribution system, and the four who join me first will have the best benefits going forward. each additional level of residence/recruitment will have a higher contribution to pay for the ability to use existing features, while existing members' contribution will lower in reward for their pervious effort. that way we constantly grow, while rewarding those who have been here the longest. if this soundslike thekind offairpractice your into,pm me in game or respond here!