Resolved Deleting Accounts

• Thread starter DeletedUser31397
  • Start date

DeletedUser31397

Hello!!

I, pleay on many worlds and i tried to delete one of em, but when i delete it, it stays up in place of worlds that i play, but i deleted it. is that how it shoulda be in 1.32 or something else

Any help would be highly appreciated

Black Apachhe

DeletedUser

As I mentioned in numerous other threads, you do not delete the account (the in-game text is wrong). What you delete is a character. If after 1 year of inactivity you decide to return, your account will be there, but you won't have any characters.
The account: name, password and e-mail you signed up with
Character: the "account" you create when you start a world.
You have several characters made with one account. You activated the deletion of one of the characters. The rest of the characters are still active until you decide to delete them or until you will be inactive for over 45 days. A player cannot delete his account.

DeletedUser

Hello!!

I, pleay on many worlds and i tried to delete one of em, but when i delete it, it stays up in place of worlds that i play, but i deleted it. is that how it shoulda be in 1.32 or something else

Any help would be highly appreciated

Black Apachhe

No, you used IT to describe account and character in the same time. The "it" in the underlined question is "account", where in "I deleted it" is character. I defined your IT.

Slygoxx

Anyway... This is the expected behaviour. After your character is actually deleted, which should be around 5 days after initiating it, it will disappear from the list of worlds you currently play on.

DeletedUser31397

Anyway... This is the expected behaviour. After your character is actually deleted, which should be around 5 days after initiating it, it will disappear from the list of worlds you currently play on.

Finally usefull info, thanks slygoxx, before that happened to me right afteri delete my character..