Dee's Siggie Shop

DeletedUser

Can you make me a sig related to RATM and the EZLN? If you can, thank you.

DeletedUser

No. I have problem with corrupt governments lol. Like the Mexican government. I listen to my parents and my elders. Except politicians. Thats it lol.

DeletedUser

denisero do you think you could make me an avatar something like my sig but not the same

DeletedUser

Jim Sundance
Syedinam
Iggy

I think that is everyone left.

By the way, you all don't have to put my name or a thanks under your sigs. It is appreciated but I only do it because I like to be creative, not for my name to be plastered everywhere. Besides, I have over 3k posts, my name is already plastered everywhere. :D

What do you mean, iare you stilll working on it, or do i need to make my account

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'll get to them. Horrible migraine today. Probably won't be making anybody anything today.

DeletedUser

You wanna know a good cure for migraines? Whiskey, lots of whiskey. Trust me, you won't even remember what a migraine is.

DeletedUser

Deni, I've been meaning to ask you if you would make me a new sig and avatar. I don't really have any theme in mind though.

DeletedUser14239

Could you make me a sig Den, I was thinking a zelda theme, but whenever you have the time.

DeletedUser

Jim Sundance
Syedinam
Iggy
Jazzy
Jacob the Great

Jim, I'll start on yours

Last edited by a moderator: