decision quests

DeletedUser

Do i go and collect beaver traps with waupee or get beaver skin for john.On the quest with waupee gold trade do i give him the cloth or take maya`s money

DeletedUser

Pssst... hey........ you're talking out loud. We can all hear you.

DeletedUser

id go with waupee. from what ive heard, you may be able to get better things in the end :p

DeletedUser

I think this is the added beauty of the game.
Allowing you to make your own in game decisions each having their own consequences!

;) :cool:

DeletedUser

So I was reading some of the other posts about Hernados Sword and going with Waupee.

Now what I've noticed is there are three decision quests, not counting those that are class specific. One you decide between the Sheriff and Waupee. The next is between Maya and Waupee. The third is between the Sheriff and Maya.

Now it's well documented that going with Waupee can help you to obtain Hernado's Sword, but what if you strictly choose to side with Maya or the Sheriff? Is there any documentation as to any thing cool from them?

It's been said there are fire arm weapons not found yet that are equal or better than the Sword. Could the Sheriff lead you to it if you side with him and have other criteria met?

Just pondering. What do you guys think?

Ranger-Schwartz

More on the Decision

I'm on my own personal mission to find Belle's Deringer.
I'm wondering--conjecture only--if chosing the sheriff
will lead to it.

I chose the sherrif. I am level 40. I'll post a thread in the
future.

DeletedUser363

On W1 I am siding with Waupee and on W2 i am siding with the sheriff. That way I can see what happens in both occasions.

DeletedUser

On W5 I'm a dueler so I'm going to choose the Sheriff for all the decisions he is involved in. On W6 my adventurer is going to be deciding with Maya on all her decision quests. It seems everyone wants the sword but I'm out for being the first to find something else.

DeletedUser

As this is a discussion topic rather than a question, I'm moving it to the saloon. :)

DeletedUser

what you should do

you should go waupee because of the pipe which you will need in a later quest unless you want do the job where you can get the pipe