December 2017 Innogames TV episode follow-up

• Thread starter Disinterested Horse
  • Start date

DeletedUser

This episode had a lot of The West content but the very brief and vague mention of changes to the character classes got my attention.

Any further info on this from the CMs/mods or is it all hush-hush for now?

Thanks.

asdf124

This episode had a lot of The West content but the very brief and vague mention of changes to the character classes got my attention.

Any further info on this from the CMs/mods or is it all hush-hush for now?

Thanks.
I am guessing it is gonna be in 2018, as I have not seen any of the changes released into beta yet.

2.69 is the update to look for. https://forum.beta.the-west.net/index.php?threads/version-2-68.3250/#post-34286

2.68 has released the christmas set into the codes already, IFBC items as well as the fair's further buff codes.

DeletedUser33353

I am impressed that after 18+ months, I actually see a mention of this game in that short movie from inno.

DeletedUser38817

Wait they actually aired an episode of the west!? I wouldn't have known if you hadn't posted this but that's a huge surprise in itself and they still hold back the most important piece of information which is about the character classes and they haven't said anything in detail about it. From what the video says Adventurers get a boost in finding products quicker and soldiers deal more damage in duels but there's no mention of worker or dueler class.

asdf124

Wait they actually aired an episode of the west!? I wouldn't have known if you hadn't posted this but that's a huge surprise in itself and they still hold back the most important piece of information which is about the character classes and they haven't said anything in detail about it. From what the video says Adventurers get a boost in finding products quicker and soldiers deal more damage in duels but there's no mention of worker or dueler class.
Guess they think that duelers and worker classes are too "OP" :'(

Edit:

Need to wait to know for sure :confused:

Slygoxx

Once we have more details to share, we will. Keep your eye on the beta updates and you'll be the first to know :)