Damn that Fools Gold

• Thread starter DeletedUser14006
  • Start date

DeletedUser14006

I have acquired many items through jobs, Toolbox, Union Flag, other low chance items, but now I need 15 Fools Gold, and after about 10-12 hours I have acquired 1!!

Is this just my bad luck or does everybody have difficulty obtaining this?

I have 129 Labor points and the chances of acquiring it are supposedly 26%

This is getting crazy now! :mad:

DeletedUser3717

Labor points don't do anything except unlock more Jobs.

Get premium :p

DeletedUser

greater results in terms of finding better items and earning more money

DeletedUser

What do you know ya level 4 newb, I was seeking advice form experienced members of this forum.
easy man they were just trying to help.
and i also had trouble with this, just pray a little (not to much just like once every 2 days?) and keep at it

DeletedUser

nope

(higher LP decreases damagae from injury too i forgot that)

DeletedUser14006

easy man they were just trying to help.
and i also had trouble with this, just pray a little (not to much just like once every 2 days?) and keep at it

The idea of the forum is not to dis people, I know this and not my purpose, only not really helpful when some replies with a stupid answer like "get premium :p"

Thx for your input, may well try this.

DeletedUser14006

nope

Thx, so when I get enough LP to do Grave Robbing in order to find piece of note 1, in your opinion would it be safe just to stay at 1 LP or to boost it further in order to get the piece of note 1?

DeletedUser

almost no job is worth doing with 1 LP (besides clothes will help too don't forget those bonuses)

DeletedUser14006

I have acquired many items through jobs, Toolbox, Union Flag, other low chance items, but now I need 15 Fools Gold, and after about 10-12 hours I have acquired 1!!

Is this just my bad luck or does everybody have difficulty obtaining this?

I have 129 Labor points and the chances of acquiring it are supposedly 26%

This is getting crazy now! :mad:

What do you know ya level 4 newb, I was seeking advice form experienced members of this forum.

I have premium :p

And Im sure, from what I have read that more Labor points acquired for a specific job expels greater results, anyway, back to the QUESTION, does anybody else have this much difficulty acquiring Fools Gold?

greater results in terms of finding better items and earning more money

Forgetting the money and better items, does it really not improve your chances of finding the product related to that job?

nope

Thx, so when I get enough LP to do Grave Robbing in order to find piece of note 1, in your opinion would it be safe just to stay at 1 LP or to boost it further in order to get the piece of note 1?

almost no job is worth doing with 1 LP (besides clothes will help too don't forget those bonuses)

You said that no extra amount of LP increases chances of getting an item, then you say no job is worth doing with 1 LP, clear this up please, will I be able to receive note 1 on grave robbing with 1 LP or should I boost up to about 50?

DeletedUser

betweem the damage from injury the lower wages and such I personally feel 1 LP is too low to make any job worth it. Yes you can still get the note but if you are going to spend the time waiting for a drop you might as well reap the other benefits.........Personally I'd say 25 points min but that's just me.

DeletedUser14006

betweem the damage from injury the lower wages and such I personally feel 1 LP is too low to make any job worth it. Yes you can still get the note but if you are going to spend the time waiting for a drop you might as well reap the other benefits.........Personally I'd say 25 points min but that's just me.

Wages are not important, and Im not worried about health as I have over 1200, so Im just interested in the drop, if what you say about LP makes no difference to that then I will happily stick at 1 LP and save some respeccing, thx.

DeletedUser

I have premium aswell, and getting the 15 fool's gold is taking me years, i have 9/15 at the moment.

Good Luck

DeletedUser

damn straight it takes a hella lot of time in getting it..just be patient..
you can keep doing it in between doing other jobs..

and it is that much more difficult if you have taken the waupee's way in the beaver traps.. i noticed it becoz i remember it didnt take me as much effort in world 1 but it is taking a lot more effort in world 6.. and i have 210 lp towards it..

DeletedUser

I have premium :p

And Im sure, from what I have read that more Labor points acquired for a specific job expels greater results, anyway, back to the QUESTION, does anybody else have this much difficulty acquiring Fools Gold?

Actually, Jordon987's solution of getting premium is correct, it's the only way to improve your luck. So don't fault him for pointing out the obvious.

on average you have a chance to find a nugget every 3.846 times that you look for one, so to get 15 of them an average person would need to 57.69 chances. Now since you have 4 chances to find one each time you do 2 hours of work, this means you have to do prospecting for 2 hours around 14.4 times (roughly 15 times). That's the average person, so if your having a run of bad luck it could be way more then that. Also this is not taking into account the diminishing returns from lack of motivation. That means 30 is the average time it should take, some will take more, some will take less.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@ kman
maybe just maybe praying at the church.. though there is no evidence that it would work..

DeletedUser

i think praying just increases your chances of finding a random drop, i don't think it affects products.

DeletedUser529

i think praying just increases your chances of finding a random drop, i don't think it affects products.

Exactly correct KMAN. I have experiemented with this alot and dropped items do increase.......