Resolved Customized tomahawk and pistol

DeletedUser

At level 38, I've just gotten the Adventurer's Whip. It's already better than the Customised Weapons. It has +5 reflex.

The Customised Weapons are good low-level and between-level weapons, and they're free, but by around level 45 they're trinkets. Plus, everybody can get one, so... they're not all that awesome except vs NPCs.

DeletedUser

At level 38, I've just gotten the Adventurer's Whip. It's already better than the Customised Weapons. It has +5 reflex.

Except for the fact that it's melee and I've never had an advent that was specced for melee, though I guess if you were specced for construction for XP you'd use it.

DeletedUser

Yes, it is unusual for an adv to use a melee weapon, so that's why they can't wait to equip a Belle. These new weapons are OK until you can equip Belle. I don't really get why they were nerfed, but I guess their L120 damage was "too high", even w/o any bonuses.

DeletedUser30224

They were and are items that are not overpowering in no way, just like any low lvl items you might have once long time used in a job or two, and then you got better items and never ever will you be using the old item. Many duelling weapons in your inventory, you use 1 at most for dueling purpose and the rest if they give some attributes might be useful in certain jobs, but majority of them are a waste of space. Much like our customised weapons.

DeletedUser

Apart from the damage changing with each level, the expression customisable to me means that I can change aspects of it.

What would be great is if they gave you an sp to allocate on the weapons for every 30 levels and you could alter the damage to your suiting, within the same damage limitations as current. Surely then it would be a customisable weapon.

For example, as a level 120, I could choose to make the revolver +4 shooting and damage of 11-180 if I so chose, or it could be + 2 aim +2 dodge, and 61 - 130 as an example. It would be good if you could customise it every 30 levels as well until you do it for the last time at level 120 and then it stays like that forever.

DeletedUser

Apart from the damage changing with each level, the expression customisable to me means that I can change aspects of it.

They have changed the name of the colt to "personal colt"; not sure why the tomahawk still says "customized".