P&P Customer Satisfaction Survey

DeletedUser

This is a customer satisfaction survey for Middleton members.
We have noticed that you seem to lose your forts quite easily and in an effort to prevent this shocking occurence happening again, we have designed this customer satisfaction survey so that you can provide feedback and that we might not take over your forts so easily.

1. Was the defence call communicated effectively?
YES__ NO__ DON'T KNOW__

2. Did you feel that there were enough defenders present?
YES__ NO__ DON'T KNOW__

3. Was the defence co-ordinated effectively?
YES__ NO__ DON'T KNOW__

4. How do you think your leaders performed overall?
YES__ NO__ DON'T KNOW__

5. Why do you think you lost another battle?
(free text)

6. What can be done to stop Middleton losing every battle?
(free text)

Please reply promptly. YOUR RESPONSES WILL BE READ

DeletedUser

I seriously recommend that Middleton members take this up. It's becoming a bit embarrassing..;)

DeletedUser10095

Speaking of embarrassing....

M-pro....
MortalWarrior....

How many more from SSF will follow?:eek:hmy:

DeletedUser10095

Tut tut, no talking about ban's or you'll get banned!!!!!!:ph34r:

DeletedUser1105

You are not allowed to discuss bans on the forum. You are allowed to say 'such-a-body is banned' but you cannot discuss the reason, or potential reasons, for that ban. You won't get banned for talking about them, but you will get infracted which can lead to a forum ban.

The person who is banned can discuss it with a member of the admin team via the support ticket system, so there is no need for it to be discussed here.

DeletedUser

Please stop spamming my thread. This is here to help Middleton members give feedback so that they might not suck so much in fort battles. ;)

DeletedUser

Your thread sucked, so we tried to make it interesting. :p

Back on topic: No Name for Now is an SS affiliated town (formerly Silversnake East). Horrible times have befallen them as well. Hopefully this trend won't continue so the SS can still be awesome in future fort battles.

Edit: Okay, so not "we", but rather Spyder. The basic sentiment is the same.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hey see to get into SS towns I was told tht you Need at least 3-4 account can someone form the SS leadership Plz Tell Me if this is ture Or Not...........

DeletedUser

hey see to get into SS towns I was told tht you Need at least 3-4 account can someone form the SS leadership Plz Tell Me if this is ture Or Not...........

hmmm......don't know anything about that. BTW did you know that Middleton suck at fort battles? Really, you should look at the figures. It's really quite worrying if you are in Middleton.