P&P Current fort battles

DeletedUser

You both got me completely wrong. What I meant was: I would love to have to "keep guessing". Unfortunately, my "guesses" seem to be true. And they are called "conclusions".
I will only join the dark side when you'll all learn how to play fair.

@Ciaran: I can't blame you for cheering for NWO. You are the newest recruit and you've been fed with propaganda by Latigo. Wait a couple of months or so and maybe you will get what I am talking about here on the forum. For me this game didn't get to be boring yet, even though NWO is rather new.

DeletedUser

So is this discussion finished or do you all want to keep running the same circle?

DeletedUser22685

@Futurama: you don't need to repeat yourself and show the obvious, yes, that's what we think, reason why we wrote it down and expressed it.
That's what you think ;)

PS. You couldn't tell I was doing that as a joke?

DeletedUser

Well isn't that hilarious from NWO, "if we can't beat them, recruit them" :p

Nope Diggo not what you think we at nWo are trying to give you a way out hahaha ; P

You both got me completely wrong. What I meant was: I would love to have to "keep guessing". Unfortunately, my "guesses" seem to be true. And they are called "conclusions".
I will only join the dark side when you'll all learn how to play fair.

@Ciaran: I can't blame you for cheering for NWO. You are the newest recruit and you've been fed with propaganda by Latigo. Wait a couple of months or so and maybe you will get what I am talking about here on the forum. For me this game didn't get to be boring yet, even though NWO is rather new.

HHHHmm first mate you said PLAY FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in what way or sense of the game do you mean play fair as far as I see nWo leaders are playing fair hahaha if you are not happy maybe you should join us too lol that would be funny!!!!

Also Latigo hasn't told me anything I was a pure dueler and was causing problems to my EX town so I left to nWo I asked Kid himself not the other way around and you are right about one thing I am cheering for nWo.

Small insight you know I am a dueler right so nWo is a strong dueling town with strong enemies such as yourselves the forums and town is very active and a lot of much better duelers in the town to help me so yes you can see why I am cheering nWo and will carry on to for the furture! :laugh:

DeletedUser

HHHHmm first mate you said PLAY FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in what way or sense of the game do you mean play fair as far as I see nWo leaders are playing fair
Ask your leader Latigo Kid aka King David why I call him a "Gummy Bear", or look in this forum's threads yourself. The answer is really close. If you consider that fair, then you don't know what fair is.
I don't blame you for not knowing, but please ask before you make statements. You have no idea how much you don't know about your new town.

DeletedUser

Gummy Bear :laugh:

I love that name (tumble)

I love the propaganda YOU spread to my new recruits about how horrible we are :rolleyes:

As you can see the newest members LOVE NWO :)

We are an unbelievably active town, we have 5-15 members online all the time. We coordinate duels and raids and our forums have 20-40 posts a day.... these are not exaggerations either.

We communicate between our 4 towns and we are all on the same page.

Players coming from inactive towns love an active community.... and WE provide that :)

These are reasons why our NWO members like our town and they don't believe YOUR propaganda :razz:

DeletedUser

Horrible? Did I call NWO horrible or any other name anywhere? Did I say something that is not true? All I said is that you Latigo in particular and some of your members don't play fair. Where is the propaganda in that?! Does it hurt that I pointed out the truth? You didn't have to come up with all the cheers, but you did, which proves my point (the one with ciaran being fed up with propaganda by you).
What? You don't want your new recruit to know you had a spy in wicked willows who gave NWO one of their forts??? Cause this is how you got that nickname.
There, propaganda how you call it, truth as I call it. Try to deny it... please :)

DeletedUser

We are an unbelievably active town, we have 5-15 members online all the time. We coordinate duels and raids and our forums have 20-40 posts a day.... these are not exaggerations either.

HHHhmmmm Maybe more I would say cause we post duels and so on and chat plus the in game chat room gets sent out.

As how as fair I dont really care playing FAIR in this game is yep..... nice but sometimes you have to play rough when things are not going right or to get what you want!

Also must but be that bad for two reasons right
1. GRUMMY BEAR not much of a slagging
2. You did not post it :laugh:

Diggo11

I love the propaganda YOU spread to my new recruits about how horrible we are :rolleyes:

As you can see the newest members LOVE NWO :)
Conclusion to be drawn: Latigo spams so much bs to brainwash the new recruits that no logic can possibly save their minds :laugh: Obviously we will have to post more of our own "propaganda" to balance out the NWO crap! :p

DeletedUser

As how as fair I dont really care playing FAIR in this game is yep..... nice but sometimes you have to play rough when things are not going right or to get what you want!

Oh so now from stating NWO plays fair you say you don't care about playing fair when I showed you the obvious... Nice chain of thoughts. You are not consistent at all. :)
I must say you fit right in there.

DeletedUser

Obviously we will have to post more of our own "propaganda" to balance out the NWO crap! :p

Yous already do mate even tho yous can not see it.....:razz:

You are not consistent at all. :)
I must say you fit right in there.

You are not consistent at all??? What do you mean consistent.

Also you are right I do fit right in ; ))) :mad::mad:

DeletedUser

User name: NWO
Fort battle: Tomorrow at 3:50 AM

:mad:So is this a fake guys?:mad:

:mad:I really hate it when we have to go and defend a fort and no one shows up:mad:

DeletedUser

Don't do to others what you don't like yourself. :)

Think it was a joke I dont mind travelling : )SHould be a good fight if yous show up which I believe yous will! ; )

WILL ANYONE BE HERE ATTACKING??????????????

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

MORE FAKE ATTACKS!!!!

Current fort battles

fort-0.png

User name: PURE BLOOD
Fort battle: Tomorrow at 1:13 PM
fort-0.png

User name: BLOODLESS
Fort battle: Tomorrow at 1:38 PM
fort-1.png

User name: Gunslingers Fort II
Fort battle: Tomorrow at 2:26 PM
fort-0.png

User name: Fort Dueling
Fort battle: Tomorrow at 3:29 PM

DeletedUser

This is not my part of the forum and I excuse him for another lie.

DeletedUser22685

Ah, you got him... :sad:

Alright, THEY'RE ALL REAL!!! Mwahahahaha...