cowgirls

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

with cow girls i mean hookers you know the oldest way to make money :p

now i had an idea wye cant you make hoes in the game.
they where in the west they are still in the west sow wye dont put it in the game.

i dont want to piss off the ladys under us.

but mye idea was u pay a serten amount of cash just like sleeping but doo this fore 30 min 1 hour and 2 hours and the longer u stay the more luck u wil hafe.
and ofcourse u wud loose some energy.

DeletedUser

this has been brought up, oh, a million times, and however many people ask for it, it still can't be done.

i'll limit my reasoning to: kids play this.

next time someone asks i'll just say 'kids' i think :)

DeletedUser

We really dont need hookers in this game, this is a game all ages can play :) please lets try and keep it that way :)

and Cow girls are not hookers by any means :) I dont think Anne Oakley would really appreciate the referance :p

DeletedUser

We really dont need hookers in this game, this is a game all ages can play :) please lets try and keep it that way :)

and Cow girls are not hookers by any means :) I dont think Anne Oakley would really appreciate the referance :p

If I remember correctly about her though, she wasn't exactly a proper lady? I could be thinking of someone else though.

DeletedUser

She may not have been a "proper" lady, but she didn't make her money in the "oldest profession" either.

DeletedUser

thanks you :) just because she was as good or better than alot of men of that time doesnt make you improper :) Just an BUTT Kicker :)

DeletedUser

She wasn't a cowgirl either. She was a sharpshooter who made her living entertaining people with her shooting.

DeletedUser

the point is we dont need hookers in this game :)
and cowgirls are not hookers :)

DeletedUser

Hooekrs are for London, saloon girls are what we need. Take the sexual aspect out of it and perhaps just make the quick energy boost option some time spent down in the bar?

DeletedUser

Ok this time I'll say...Yes, we do not need hookers nor brothels for ANY reason....thank you!

DeletedUser

But we do need a way to get a chunk of energy faster than 8 hours at the expense of paying more for it. ...This could be as simple as buying different types of drinks at the saloon.

DeletedUser

better idea!!than ladies , or like buying energy drinks at the gereral store :)

DeletedUser618

did they have venti quad shot caramel macchiatos in the old west??

DeletedUser

I think that the who-oars come free with the lvl 4 hotel...(that's why is so suspiciously high priced)

DeletedUser

did they have venti quad shot caramel macchiatos in the old west??
I think that the who-oars come free with the lvl 4 hotel...(that's why is so suspiciously high priced)
LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.