Count to 50 before a 'Moderator' posts

Alice Kingsleigh

I'm sorry to read that you're bored here, well, people prefer to keep the forum for more serious topics so the games have been hidden, so it attracts less people.
There has to be an event offering rewards to attract more people, and even then, it will only last the time of the animation, otherwise it's always the same people who hang out here.
For the other games and their attendance, I can't help you.
I wish you a good search and better fun elsewhere :)

Turda

20. k tnx bye

Nah, I'm not leaving (just yet). Just looking to try something new.
The forum was pretty active in all areas in the beginning (pre 2010). But people slowly moved away.

Alice Kingsleigh

21 Bye bye ^^

I didn't know this period, but if I listen to other people's stories, it must have been in the no pants period :D
I don't know why but it must have fit you well :'P

I've only been here for a little over 2 years, I also think it's a shame that it's not more populated, and that's on different forums of the west community, but that's how it is.
Fortunately in the game it's a bit more lively if you choose the right towns/alliances.

Abydos1

26 you should of seen me and Alice try to get them revealed...even did a vote and won but nope still hidden

Turda

27 Proud of you guys!

I am pretty sure I remember this being under the "Off Topic" thread. Took me a while to find it at first.