Count to 00,000

Deleted User - 819397

One of my favorite things about Civ V's combat system is you can't do that…one attack unit and one non-attack unit per hex…trade route units notwithstanding. One of my least favorite things about Civ V's combat system…it takes forever to move everyone in active warfare (can't I just say "attack this city with the most efficient strategy possible, and focus down any surrounding enemy units first?")

Apelatia

I've never played myself, so any comments I could make would be mostly irrelevant... I did, however, manage to gain that the 'Not-Zem' was pretending to be a separate civilisation... At least, I think they were...

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

I loved spamming millions of units on one tile om Civ 2, and didn't like the fact that I couldn't have more than one unit in Civ 5. I understand that it's ridiculous to have the million units, but you couldn't have given me a few? Luckily there are mods to help out the computer chair conqueror.

DeletedUser31931

Not Zem was not pretending to be a separate Civ, he was a separate Civ and you can go see his viewpoint on his channel which is called EoinPAwesome.

DeletedUser31931

I'm playing as Russia, so that's me. I'm the one who's talking about Russia, but he's Assyria and so he's the one who's at war with America.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

Caricatures of real leaders aside, I tend to try and play as fictional nations! Doesn't force me to pretend that oh if Germany had strengthened the left or if the Ottomans had gotten the Young Turks a couple centuries early, then I can justify absolutely obliterating China with my Mameluke armies or something like that. Alt history is fun reading, but I don't like that there's so much I disagree with. So I say to myself, you will be a different world, a different country with different history.

DeletedUser31931

Got it! And I also just put out another episode of Arkham City, which I totally forgot I'd recorded and uploaded last week... I intend to finish it before I leave so that means that there'll be as many episodes as necessary next week in order to do so in time... other than that: I'll be playing CS:GO and trying to stick my characters in positions where they can go AFK for a while without it really mattering, and if I can't do that then I'll leave Regal in charge of them.

(Apart from CoA, where I'm not sure who I should leave in charge....)

Last edited by a moderator: