Count to 00,000

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

Oh woe, what has happened to these lovely forums? My attempts to access the subforum of Community have no result but 500 internal server error.

DeletedUser

Childhood stuff, can't exactly leave the new movies unwatched. Too much nostalgia.

DeletedUser31931

A mildly neutral switch in my opinion, were it not for the fact that you can no longer get access to the post count for any given thread. You can see how many times you have posted in it since the move but otherwise statistics are sadly lacking (or are so well hidden that I am yet to find them)

Deleted User - 819397

Just bothers me that they took away a lot of functionality to make it look nicer so long as you're not writing walls of text...which means CS gets doubly screwed over IMO...

DeletedUser31931

I dunno, I'd say that CS doesn't look much worse for it but then again I've never been one much for visuals.

Deleted User - 819397

When I have to zoom out once to comfortably read? That's a problem in my book.

DeletedUser

Depends on how big your screen is and your preferred text size I guess. I'm neutral here, but I guess I haven't been around for too long either.

DeletedUser31931

Maybe it's just your browser or something but I don't have those issues. My biggest complaint is probably the fact that the bar along hte bottom doesn't work very well in the mobile version of the site and that Alt+S doesn't work for posting anymore

DeletedUser28032

Speaking of mobiles, the fact that this site saves a draft in each section is very handy as you don't lose your work if you suddenly lose connection...or in my case need to buy another round.

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

I also miss the little karma system. And the proof to back up my bragging about how much I've posted in this thread.

DeletedUser

Also it took me a looong time to find how to fix my Signature... That was weird.