Count to 00,000

DeletedUser31931

Simply counting in silence does occasionally happen Shetff but it's quite rare these days. The thread is practically the forum discussion thread though it is often used far more specifically for matters relating to CS which is mildly less inclusive for everyone else.

DeletedUser28032

Regal's tried to stop us, he really has but I'm afraid its just driven him mad. It was only the other day that I saw him sat there with a pair of underpants on his head, two pencil's up his nose saying "Awubble"

Deleted User - 819397

You misheard me, Braet. I was going "AHBAHBAHBAHBAH" Also I don't know who put the underwear on my head but it was comfy so...

DeletedUser

It took me about 5 minutes to find a way to fix my signature. New forums are weird.

DeletedUser31931

They are new fangled. And they are indeed likes (and like likes, they mean that you like, like something, y'know like?). I will accept it with gratitude. And also figure out what direction I'm going to take certain characters *cough cough* Liu *cough cough* in DS.

DeletedUser31931

The boat is fine... I couldn't imagine why you would think otherwise.

DeletedUser31931

I'm not you Braet, I'm not cruel enough to lead someone to the location of where people should be, only to discover that the person that they were looking for is long gone (oh and also to have them captured en route, how could I forget that part?)

DeletedUser28032

Aah cast your mind back Zem, he never said that it was a friendly camp to the south did he? (that'll teach Brahmoth to think the Ronin are stupid :D)