Count to 00,000

DeletedUser31931

Well we all knew it was going to happen. I was just waiting for a more obvious example.

DeletedUser

Nothing quite beats making potentially life-threatening decisions first thing in the morning!

DeletedUser31931

If you're an insomniac though, it's never first thing in the morning!

DeletedUser

I currently have a soundclip of an anime character screaming stuck in my head.

This does not bode well for my sanity points, not that I had many in the first place.

DeletedUser31931

I'm sure your sanity will recover. After all, I can't see any reason why it wouldn't or how any RPs could interfere with any recovery.

DeletedUser31931

How have I ever damaged your sanity?

Actually, on second thoughts, maybe don't answer that.

DeletedUser

You know those things you feel terrible for finding funny but still laugh your head off at anyways?

They're everywhere for me.

Help me.

DeletedUser31931

Have fun at Download. I'll be doing school work and helping out at a charity event this weekend.

DeletedUser

I just realised how bloodthirsty I made Liu look to Giles, even if there was "logical reasoning" behind it. Welp, I guess that's how stuff like this works. /shrug

DeletedUser31931

I mean, she is, in essence, a professional assassin. It's unsurprising to someone like Giles, who has never taken a life before, would deem Xiao's actions as bloodthirsty.

Apelatia

A little late, but I enjoyed watching that scene from LotR, Zem. You've made me want to watch the series again.