Count to 00,000

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

It's ok. We broke away a while ago. Didn't much care what happened til the 10s or something. I'm sure Scotland can break away too someday.

DeletedUser31931

I love how that is massively vague and yet technically correct johann. Also, I think Braet means that he's from south of the border with Scotland.

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

Well, I do try to work it out. It works out greater than zero percent of the time.

DeletedUser28032

Oh I am definitely from south of the border, I am from Lincolnshire and no my parents aren't Scottish either

DeletedUser28032

hmm depends on what you constitute as "Nice" its very rural so we have plenty of nice countryside and wildlife but that also means we have more than our fair share of tractors. That and the wages compared to the rest of the countryside are pretty low. Its got its pro's and con's like anywhere.
On a side note I drank too much last night and watched the first three episodes of RWBY

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

There are lots of places with big countryside back in America. I lived about 20 minutes from rural lands. I hadn't heard one complaint about tractors and such. Farming in America isn't the easiest, and some think it'll only get harder as the years go on. But I haven't heard of anybody complaining about the landscape. Have heard complaints about wildlife, but it isn't really a problem if you've got time to hunt. It's easy to drink too much over here. You've got an entire section of city filled with cheap bars that's not even a 5 minute walk from the base gates.

DeletedUser28032

Well the land around where I live is owned by a family of Methodists (or possibly Quakers) so no local pub for me. The tractors are more of a nuisance when you're trying to get to work by eight and get stuck behind one though you get used to it

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

I can understand the difficulties in having to travel far to get a drink. Back in America, you would just go around tractors, with the understanding that you don't cause an accident.

DeletedUser28032

yeah that's not as easy as it sounds over here the roads are somewhat narrow and bendy. Also after having watched some more RWBY it would appear that I have discovered the source material for most of Regal's RP's and characters