Count to 00,000

DeletedUser31931

I'd take a look at the most recent couple of pages in the Active RP thread, hypothetically. I mean if, hypothetically, a person were to go on holiday and announce it in the Active RP thread then (still hypothetical here) it would be really bad if everyone were to suddenly go on a splurge of posting and leave upon his hypothetical return with a hypothetical headache as he hypothetically struggled to work out how fix Irulia his purely hypothetical RP.

DeletedUser28032

Hypothetically I'd say just go with it and "Fix" it further down the line through the use of gentle nudging....you know....hypothetically of course

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

I hypothetically would, in a hypothetical situation that hypothetically has hypothetical similarities to this hypothetical situation, apply, hypothetically of course, a hypothetical flamethrower to the whole hypothetical situation. Hypothetically, that would create, in a hypothetical manner, hypothetical ash which could, hypothetically, be hypothetically vacuumed up with a hypothetical vacuum cleaner, and hypothetically deposited in a hypothetical waste bin. But this is all hypothetical.

DeletedUser36559

Theoretically speaking in a hypothetical situation I would go with the flow..(hypothetically).