Count to 00,000

DeletedUser

I join Regal and Apel here in having not read it. I guess I never got into it when it was books and I'm not going to pirate the show. From what I know from YouTube though I like the dwarf dude and dragon chick (I like dragon chick mainly because who doesn't want control over dragons?).

Must... not... shout... out.... WHERE ARE MY DRAGONS?

And Zemmy, you do know that you can go out and buy the DVDs? You don't have to stream it.

DeletedUser31931

Meh, I'm still not that concerned. I might borrow the books from the friend and see if I enjoy them, if not I'll not bother.

DeletedUser28032

You realise the entire series of GoT's is on Sky on demand right? Also Seraphim is loosely based around "the Dragon Chick"

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

So we should expect her to start trying to destroy government left and right with giant fire breathing lizards.

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

At basic, we called our barracks ships, though they were buildings.

DeletedUser28032

When I said based on I was more meaning looks and style rather than personality as for abandoning ship; you left the blind girl alone in the forest! its not like she even has a seeing eye dragon to help her...oooh now theres an idea

Apelatia

I see, so only looks and style have been based on dragon chick... So Sera from both RPs isn't harvesting some secret dragon-controlling ability?

Zem has plans!