New South Wales
Serenity - FC
Big Murderous Weapon
thoroughfare
Storstad
AshiDaVilla
Chaos Theory
Ft Worth

wow!! that might be a third of the world!! lol!!

DeletedUser

Man y'all are not giving things a chance, you haven't hardly attempted to isolate all of the alliances, because many of them are secret alliances.

Again I will state that those professing not to want a world where alliances would not exist will probably be a big pipe dream. Heck, I can tell you when world 1 was going up and there were no forts, there were alliance towns. Then it was build one town, then start a second town, or maybe a third. What is the difference between those alliances and the ones we now have in the worlds with forts.

And don't forget, with many changes fixin to come in from the new devs developments of the roadmap... it's all gonna change again. only this time. with ambushes, your gonna want to invite people from your alliances into your town! And every Tom, Dick and Harry who dare hits a "pure builder" will have bounties placed on their head. lol

There are already alliances on the east of the grid, middle and west and don't forget north and south, (oh, I forgot, the south easily won against the north!!! oops, had the wrong history book in front of me, it was the North that won!)

DeletedUser15322

I personally understand the inevitability of alliances, and don't mind that, what im intrigued by are these behemoths! how many towns do you really need to be allied with...20? 30? and yes it'll be interesting to see what happens as the game is updated and changed.

DeletedUser16628

Gabe you are such a baby please toughen up and just play the game,If you want to effect changes to your town Grand Blues and it's allies status then man up and get a vote going and make them.As this world get's older things will and always do change.Not all alliances are what they seem so put that in your pipe and smoke it!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I suppose most of the people who posted in this thread are now part of some large alliance. I find it strange we comment on it since 99% of the towns I see are allied to more than 10 other towns. So sad. All of the top towns are allied to each other. I see towns warring and having the same allies.

Alliances ruin the game but almost all towns find it easy to hoard on allies close by. Forts make it even more necessary for towns to join together.

The West promotes hugging and it's written all over the game. It's not like TribalWars, where you have to think before forming bonds with other towns. I don't like it but I deal with it.

DeletedUser

*MOST* of the top towns are allied to each other, thankyou very much. :p

I think it was correct saying all. Talking about the Top 15 of course. All of the towns are allied to heaps of towns. There is one particular group that is excessively friendly with almost every town.

DeletedUser

well from playing EVE I know, that in order to successfully run an empire, you need friends. some ppl are fine with just controlling the surrounding area of his town, some are fine with just playing with themselves.

I'm not a fan of the ZERG either, but I dont blame anyone for making friends in order to be the best in the server

DeletedUser

I suppose most of the people who posted in this thread are now part of some large alliance. I find it strange we comment on it since 99% of the towns I see are allied to more than 10 other towns. So sad. All of the top towns are allied to each other. I see towns warring and having the same allies.

Alliances ruin the game but almost all towns find it easy to hoard on allies close by. Forts make it even more necessary for towns to join together.

The West promotes hugging and it's written all over the game. It's not like TribalWars, where you have to think before forming bonds with other towns. I don't like it but I deal with it.

Can you imagine. Me and My buddy started a town on this server to just do some quests, something different than dueling. Now I'm dealing with a HUGE town and all of their buddies who think it's fun to ruin everyone else's gameplay without repurcussions.

I guess I'm dealing with it to in my own way and I'm good at it, but I feel like my town of now 10 low level noobs is fighting against a TOTAL ZERG!

These guys have no skill or no tactics, all they do is swarm and get their friends to swarm. Apparently one of my bounty hunters (tactics) is a crybaby who got his feelings hurt by my tactics.

The thing is, I really just wanted to do some quests. I feel like I'm the Dude in the big Labowski, "All the dude wanted was to get his rub back." lol

I have a life outside of this browser game, I certainly don't have time to wage a massive conflict on a world scale. I have been busy kicking the crap out of this much bigger town, I could continue to do so forever.

But I see that in order to keep playing, just so I can get back to doing some quests, I would have to literally make this a full time job, war tactics take alot of time and right now I'm more focused on my friends, going out with girls, bartending and having fun outside of a computer game.

World 3, I have a dueler, and I don't have to deal with all these big towns with their 1000 allies. There are big town and big alliances, but they seem less, "Little kid trying to be tough on a computer" and more focused on the fun aspect.

We had a conflict there but we were able to work things out. Here I feel the more Zerg I cut down the more Zerg I have to cut down and it could well go on forever.

Not my idea of doing quests. I got some women to pleasure. :razz:

DeletedUser

I think it was correct saying all. Talking about the Top 15 of course. All of the towns are allied to heaps of towns. There is one particular group that is excessively friendly with almost every town.

And I know it's most, not all. :p
Your point may stand, but don't tar us all with the same brush.

DeletedUser16628

CRY ME A RIVER,You knew what you in for so keep dealing with it as you know the solution to the problem you just have to do it.

DeletedUser

And I know it's most, not all. :p
Your point may stand, but don't tar us all with the same brush.

I checked all the Top 15 towns and it is all. I don't know which town you belong too, but I guess "most" is the correct word to use. After all not every town can be put under the same label.

DeletedUser

Ha yeah that'd be kinda sweet to have an alliance free world.
But not a family free world.. I'm part of RAW and I like the fact there are other RAW towns. But sometimes I think there could be less.. but whatever not my decision.

DeletedUser

We should all form an alliance to destroy people who have an alliance. Then, once they agree to cave in for us, we can all disband and go back to our independent ways. Saundz good donut?

DeletedUser

We should all form an alliance to destroy people who have an alliance. Then, once they agree to cave in for us, we can all disband and go back to our independent ways. Saundz good donut?

Lez do it.. we'll be so outnumbered but who cares :p

DeletedUser

Then they'll all form back to their alliances to get you for destroying their original aliances in the first place :huh:

DeletedUser16628

Correct and correct and correct again but you should try anyway sounds like fun to me let's do it.

DeletedUser

I think we should form an alliance to beat the people that are forming an alliance to break up the existing alliance. :laugh: