Correction to Christmas Chests!

• Thread starter DeletedUser8627
  • Start date

DeletedUser8627

Good day,

After quite a bit of complaints about some of the Christmas chests, particularly the Fancy chests and Premium chests, we have revised and amended them.

• Out of the Fancy chest, two items will be removed - Young Stallion and Oxcart.
  • Out of the Premium chest four items will be removed - Seth Bullock's Horse Belt, Oxcart, Fancy Indian Pants and Bowie's Knife.

Any player that did receive any of these items out of these two specific chests will receive a new corrected chest which can be opened.

Furthermore, all players on .net will receive a day of Higher Income as compensation for the issues with bugs over the festive season.

If there are any further complaints, you may open a ticket through the support system for my attention.

Regards,
Da Twista

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8627

We have a slight change to the premium chest above.

Please see new revised changes that will take place next week. An exact date will be announced shortly.

DeletedUser8627

The script to replace the above mentioned items will be run during the course of the day today and possibly tomorrow. At this point there has been no further changes to the list, meaning the items above are the only items that will be replaced with a Premium Chest.

Regarding the Christmas Sled, I will contact all those who complained about this item being dropped from the Premium Chests with a manual course of action. The Sculp and Rudolph items, if you want them replaced, please log a ticket for my attention.

And finally, the day for Higher Income Premium will be activated at 00:00 on 13/01/2012 and will end at 00:00 on 14/01/2012.

Happy gaming!

DeletedUser8627

I have some bad news, but not for everyone, only for some. :(

I have just been informed that there are issues giving premium to a world that has an access of more than 6000 players. Which means that worlds 1 and 10 - 15 will unfortunately not be receiving the Higher Income premium tomorrow. I do apologize for this inconvenience but it will be added to these worlds as soon as 1.34 is released.

But I don't only bear bad news, I do have some more information I can share with you. Version 1.34 is due to be released sooner than we all think! I'm not able to provide a release date just yet but I will announce the changelog as soon as it's sent to me. I'm sure the beta players are willing to share some information with you for the time being.

Not only that, the 2012 roadmap is almost complete. This will give you some more insight on where the game is heading and of course some cool new features we are planning to release in the next updates.

Once again I would like to extend my sincerest apologies for bugs and delays over the last few days. These are being ironed out and everything should be back to normal soon.

So lets see what 2012 has to bring to The West!