Cooking

DeletedUser

I think it would be cool if the was a cooking option. We could make food out of products like corn, beans,fish and more. Food would increace your energy of maybe your health. What do you think?:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

yeah, and you could have a skill level in cooking too, and then oculd work in restaurants... cooking was brought up somewhere else, in connection with restaurants.. maybe one of the business threads?

DeletedUser

Nice option..*Thinking of cooking ham on an open flame..MMMMMmmmmmm

DeletedUser

there's already quite a lot, and you get htings like bread from corn.. i would say there are already the basic ingrdients to make most things..

DeletedUser

Then maybe you can add in that you can mix some stuff and make something new out of it..Just a thought..

DeletedUser

hmmm seems like a good idea. But what would the food be used for? Maybe it could restore energy or something.

DeletedUser

forgot about health. Maybe some could restore health and others restore energy.

DeletedUser

You wouldn't need other food products, just 30 mins / 1 hr foraging / foraging and hunting and cooking time. You can't make a meal out of sugar though...

DeletedUser

Cooking / eating would be a more realistic approach for handling energy reproduction.... I look across the work fields and see so many mal-nurished underfed, over-exhausted wanderers that I wonder where the necromancers are hiding.

DeletedUser

lmao :p the necromancers are the ones eating the food? :confused: yeah anyway.. cant restore too much energy or hotels become worthless.. spend 2 hours picking beans, eat the beans then work more. Too easy

DeletedUser

indeed, that mats would have to be high enough to discourage such behavior and the energy return would have to be low too, say 30 points?

DeletedUser

You wouldn't need other food products, just 30 mins / 1 hr foraging / foraging and hunting and cooking time. You can't make a meal out of sugar though...

But you can use sugar to add a taste to your food, like bread.
Cooking should also give you some experience like constructing.

DeletedUser

what about growing coffee? sugar to sweeten it, cows produce milk too...and coffee keeps me awake so i can work longer LOL

DeletedUser1105

You would end up spending all your time trying to find food, then cook it because your character needed to eat. You'd have no time for doing actual jobs then.

I personally don't like the idea.

DeletedUser

nah you dont have to cook to eat.. you just cook to regain energy apparently.. seems like an alright idea if they put some limitations on it