Congratulations Domination Empire!

DeletedUser

We have the first completed large fort in ANY world. It took the effort of every member of every character class to get it done but we did it. Congratulations to all of our town members for a job that was done better than any other empire could do.

DeletedUser

Thank you very much. We have been doing crappy jobs for two months to get ready and it is great that it paid off. Now, I am not picking cotton again!

DeletedUser

Ha ha it feels like it was easier to get crappy job products at a lower level and now it is taking forever to get what I used to have a ton of!

DeletedUser13684

Congrat's guys. Wow, you must have sacrificed a lot of cash and experience for the last couple of months building up resources.

It doesn't matter how many labour points you have on those easy jobs they still don't give you much.

Ziff

DeletedUser

Congratulations Domination. You've got some mighty fine players and towns in your fort as well. Cheers!

DeletedUser

You aren't done yet, since shops have yet to be implemented, but grats nonetheless...it's still impressive. WTB Wyatt Earp's Buntline!

DeletedUser

I am really curious about what items will be in the store but am just happy that they are giving us new things to build.

DeletedUser

Ahem, they couldn't have done it without my Post Horns & Jack Daniels. But seriously that build crew is nothing short of unbelievable.

DeletedUser

Who else would anyone think of when saying "build crew"!? We invented the term.

DeletedUser

You need to give more credit to your resource providers as well. Ship's bells, whiskey, and rounds are some of the biggest roadblocks to maxing a fort, besides just the dedication required to collect annoying products like Union flags and saws.

DeletedUser

Whiskey & Rounds... Come with shooting, loads of players will probably be able to do those.

I can't get rounds, I don't know who could. Goose Slayer I suspect. Wouldn't fancy being shot by him!

To get Ships Bells what you need to do is go to the skills rankings and select swimming. Then be very nice to a few players! I guess leadership would work too. I have to figure out a way to do that stupid job in about 8 days.

Not that I can transport prisoners yet for the insane level 68 quests.

DeletedUser

I can do ship's bells and rounds. My respec has cost me mercenary work, but I do still have 230 whiskey.

DeletedUser

Alcoholic. I collect Tequilla too ocasionally, no point in sticking to one poison when you can have two. Occasionally I drink the Elixir I sell to people suffering with swine flu, much to my annoyance.

DeletedUser

Yep, Goose Slayer had the rounds. He actually donated half the post horns as well as some whiskey. We had three people contribute ship's bells, Derek Mcinnes, Aristotel, and Stool Sampler. Obviously oil and nails were in abundance. Waiting on bells cost us an extra day but Aristotel made the long walk across the map to drop some off and saved the day. HUGE thanks to Psychiatric Asylum2 for that!

The bottom line is that we had the right players in the right places and our loving demeanor got us the right friends.

DeletedUser

Whiskey & Rounds... Come with shooting, loads of players will probably be able to do those.

I can't get rounds, I don't know who could. Goose Slayer I suspect. Wouldn't fancy being shot by him!

To get Ships Bells what you need to do is go to the skills rankings and select swimming. Then be very nice to a few players! I guess leadership would work too. I have to figure out a way to do that stupid job in about 8 days.

Not that I can transport prisoners yet for the insane level 68 quests.

You will need to do some major reskilling to be able to do all the required jobs for the 67 & 75 quests

Last edited by a moderator: