Come and find Sanctuary

DeletedUser2708

Looking for somewhere to sleep cheap? Looking for a town where you aren't constantly bothered for donations to the treasury? Looking for a town where your right to be left alone will be respected? Then come and find Sanctuary!

Located as far to the West as you can get, just ten minutes from the Pacific Ocean, Sanctuary is a fully built town, with no buildings yet above first level. Donate all you want. Donate nothing. Build all you want -- or not at all. Participate as much, or as little, as you like. Apathetic libertarianism is the rule of the day in Sanctuary!

FIRST FOUR MEMBERS TO JOIN AUTOMATICALLY GET PROMOTED TO TOWN COUNCIL!

DeletedUser2708

We just upgraded our town hall! Residences still available, send an in-game telegram for an invitation! :)

DeletedUser2708

We just upgraded our bank! Residences still available, send an in-game telegram for an invitation! :)

DeletedUser2708

We just upgraded our hotel! Residences still available, send an in-game telegram for an invitation! :)

DeletedUser

hia i have a lot experience from other acounts level 17 and 10 but on this acount lvl 9 and looking to be a dueler i hope you have room for me! want to buy a donkey when i join for 250$