College Football(American)

• Thread starter DeletedUser8675
  • Start date

DeletedUser8675

So, who's ready. 1st week is underway, very good week! Boise State wins (barely), looking at the rest of their schedule it looks like the BCS National Title Game is in their future :)

DeletedUser16628

I'm a big pitt fan and their beast RB and also love usc and my hometown team florida gators.I'll get up to date and check out boise st.

DeletedUser

MSU Spartans. However I don't think I'm going to a game this year :(. Last year I went to their home opener and a few others which was nice.

DeletedUser

well being my school doesn't have a football team (UMASS Lowell). and I hate to say this team because we are semi-rival (at least when it comes to hockey) but im going to go with UMASS Amherst (we are talking about D1 right?)

DeletedUser8675

well being my school doesn't have a football team (UMASS Lowell). and I hate to say this team because we are semi-rival (at least when it comes to hockey) but im going to go with UMASS Amherst (we are talking about D1 right?)

Ah that stinks. Well it doesn't matter the division actually, go for it. Personally for D1 I am a UVA fan. I live in Virginia, and I cannot stand everyone talking about how good the hokies are. I tried to be a fan, but watching them come up short in 75% of their games while their fans still talk trash, I just didn't want to look stupid along with them ;) (if you are a Hokies fan, I'm only kidding).
Go Hoo's!
MIZZOU is my 2nd fave. And Infiniti, PITT is looking good this year.

Who saw the Navy - Maryland Terrapins game?? Close! What about the UNC vs LSU game? Ridiculously close.

DeletedUser

Iowa State. Yes yes I know, Cyclones ain't the greatest. But here in Iowa, its Iowa Vs. Iowa State, and lemme tell ya one thing. Its like the Super Bowl for Iowans. The smack talk is on now. Neighbors, friends, familes are all tourn apart. Your eather ISU or Iowa. But thats just a state thing but over all, Flordia Gator or Texas Longhorns

DeletedUser

Im not much into college football, and if I talked about the college football team I generaly watch for in my area I would get humiliated by you guys due to last weeks loss.

Ole miss....

DeletedUser

Cyclones Vs. Hawkeyes today. I sleptwith my Cyclone jersy on. And gonna wear it most of the day.