Collector's Set Dreams Dashed?

DeletedUser

ouch, so the dueller set, soldier set all those must be obtained? /: will take a while but still obtainable to all given enough time.

No. Tombolas, shop or events sets are not needed for the collector set. But there where people asking for them to be part of the things we need to get to receive the collector pieces.

The 4 things that where easily obtainable for the collector, now got a big raise on there way to be received.
Before this update, the duel weapons, the pants, the belts and the camel where a massive headache to get. On some worlds you would not get them for many months since there where some named weapons that nobody had. On others it was that Tilghman belt or the Buffalo bill pants. And Rudolph...

But, the set is outranked, easily, by other clothes. The tombolas and the shop sets just smashed the collector set. Only the camel (if you don´t the horses/saddles) have a use for many people. Everything else... just collector use.
I only use the camel... the collector jacket and necklace were used on a few jobs... with the new clothes, they are reduced to 2 jobs (and there are named items that, when received from the chests, will outrank them).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35968

get collectors rifle ASAP. They may bring named guns toooo...

DeletedUser

the new clothes have made the collector sets worthless. There is no advantage in getting the collector sets.
I Think the collector sets should be set back to their old collecting requirements and/or the level of when they can be used lowered, then a new and greater set created for collecting the new items.

DeletedUser35968

I was lucky to finish collector's two days before the new items added. but im waiting for 3 months to get the christmas sled :(