Close Topics

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Rather than actually addressing concerns, let's just close topics and never explain anything. Just simply say it is legal and not even bother explaining how--sounds good. I just want to know as I've left a few worlds and would have loved to give my account to someone else, but I tried to follow the rules that are posted on the game page. Once again, I'm not trying to get L8dy in trouble, I like her. I'm just wondering what section of the rules covers this situation. But, instead of actually answering questions, mods just close the topic or give a blanket response that it is perfectly legal. Isn't this what this forum is about? Learning about the ins and outs of the game is why I log in here. Apparently, I'm wasting my time and should just post stupid duel reports and brag about them.

DeletedUser16628

I'm with you JK it would be nice to know whats good for goose is good for the gander.I really could give a hoot but as I leave a few worlds myself I have some high level toons that kick ass.I never considered it much as I also thought it was against regs.Is there a right way or a wrong way to go about this process.Do I do it under the cover of darkness?

DeletedUser11353

In order to give your account to someone, you have to stop playing all worlds you're active on and that person is required to change email/password to be able to continue playing The West with your account. Giving your character away on few worlds and still keeping some other worlds is not possible. If you're giving it away, it goes all together. ;)
Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.