Come join the Circus

Town Name: Circus

Town Rank: 114

Town Points: 39450

Town Members: 28 - all of them active

Town Buildings:
Bank - 10
Hotel - 5
Gunsmith - 15 - Colt Buntline, sharp tomahawk, precise revolver No 1, pepperbox revolver, deringer, muzzle loader and shotgun available
Tailor - 10 - Lincoln's top hat, fancy leather jacket, fancy dress coat, fancy waistcoat, fancy felt hat, fancy waistcoat, fancy bowler hat, fancy slouch hat, fancy cap, fancy work shoes and fancy cotton shoes available
General Store - 10 - golden buffalo, golden bullet, fancy tie, golden cross, yellow and black bow ties

What positions are open: Open to all level 10 or above.

Town Description:
Dynamic. Enthusiastic. Enjoyable. Helpful. Any way you word it, Circus rocks! We guarantee that Circus forum is the best of all The West worlds. Come right on in and immediately feel like family. :D

Where to contact: Please contact Betsy or Dazzy in game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

just check your clote, u have those kind of tastic--> i will do that with others and let u hit me first:laugh:

DeletedUser

I have no tactics, honest. Easy target me. My attack on the other hand :)

DeletedUser

with that cloth, the least is 40, + 50% is 60, u should fight me, i wont fight u:laugh:

DeletedUser

what kind of worker have some words like this
If I'm in my working clothes
and you decide to attack,
whether for experience points or the chance of finding money, please know
that I will more than likely get all dressed up
and come looking for you.

Wanna dance?

DeletedUser

for the one who give me a reputation:
if Besty dont have that kind of profile, i wont attack her

DeletedUser

Sorry, at the moment we have no time for nooby duelers like you. We are far too busy with our Large Fort. You, being a small part in your alliance, will unfortunately never have your own fort. Oh well, keep up the amazing dueling :)