Resolved Cigar required

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser14006

I need to acquire a cigar needed to complete a quest but there is no way I can acquire it by trading with indians as I would have to do a complete respec.

My question is will there be any chance to find a cigar in a high luck job? My highest luck job is Firefighter, has anybody ever found a cigar doing this job or any other high luck jobs?

Thx.

DeletedUser

Nope, to the best of my knowledge you can't "find" products from a different job while working. You only find items that you can buy in stores or the specific product for the job, or in rare cases "special items" like Part 1 of the note or a special weapon.

DeletedUser

Bambara is correct. You can not find products from doing a different job. For instance, you will never find corn while guarding the fort. The only way to get a cigar is to trade with indians.

DeletedUser14006

Thank you all, no quest it is then.

Will be damned to respec all those points :eek:hmy:

DeletedUser

There's a quest called Salt in the Soup or something like that. Everyone gets that quest no matter what your character class is. I know the bartender gives it to you.

DeletedUser14006

As mentioned above, Salt in the Soup, Level 42 quest.

And yes, I am builder.

DeletedUser

Derek - my builder did that quest at level 53 with gear. Of course I had been putting SP into Appearance for awhile. Once you get 100+ construction and can do all the jobs construction uses you can start putting points into other things.

DeletedUser

For all product questions: http://www.weststats.com/Items/yield/

Trading with Indians is not possible without spending SP. With the old gear, the best you could get is +120 from gear, which still left you 124 points short of being able to do it. It still isn't possible now, but you can come closer. West Stats is showing +181, with partial gentleman's set, including the walking stick, which no one has gotten yet. It might be possible with the full gentleman's set, but since no one has gotten the walking stick yet, we don't know the bonuses for the full set.

DeletedUser

Weststats is showing 181, but they're not counting the 8 you get from the Walking Stick alone. So it's 189 from items - possibly/likely more from the full set.

Status
Not open for further replies.