Church of The Onion

DeletedUser

if you guys wish to warship my lunch go right ahead but im still going to eat my lunch

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
if you guys wish to warship my lunch go right ahead but im still going to eat my lunch

I blame those devil worshiping Atheists for your wrong doings.

You are heading down the path to bitter onions, where as I am heading towards sweat oniony bliss.

Last edited:

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
Are you calling the God of the Bible the devil?

No I am calling the devil the devil. Whatever applies, I'm not exactly sure what devil I was supposedly worshiping as an Atheist and likewise I do not know what devil Satanist supposedly worship (and completely deny it).

But put all that behind us, I have seen the oniony light my friends and it glows yellow!

DeletedUser

The Onion is the way, the light, and the salvation!

I am truly blessed with joy upon seeing you rely on our Lord The Great Onion Nashy.

May the Onion bestow his blessings upon you, and the bitter tears of the malignant cutter upon those whom would oppose thy way to salvation.

DeletedUser

Each day is a blessing unto those whom accept the Onion.

Your days be filled with reason, tolerance and understanding.

More profound wisdom will be disclosed upon a later date, as you're studies and undesrstanding of the gifts of the Onion grows deeper.

Truly is it so, that a true beliver in the Oion can find the core where none is.

Onion with you on this splendid day!

DeletedUser

Onion helps us all peel away the layers with reason and arrive at the Truth.

DeletedUser

Why are you using a Christian based word? Is not the church the body of Christ? Shouldn't this be the temple of the onion?

DeletedUser

Why are you using a Christian based word? Is not the church the body of Christ? Shouldn't this be the temple of the onion?

We use words that you yourselves are familiar with.

That way thou shalt not be scared away from the Fellowship of the Onion, but the familiar terms shall make you all comprehend the first layer of Onionism.

DeletedUser

We use words that you yourselves are familiar with.

That way thou shalt not be scared away from the Fellowship of the Onion, but the familiar terms shall make you all comprehend the first layer of Onionism.

hmmm....funny...I seemed to be familiar with the word "temple"....