Church of "Denisero"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diggo11

No sacrificing Elmyr. And besides, he is used to being chained and whipped. He likes it.
But Mighty One, I don't wish to argue with your superior self, but we can not let our goddess remain in hiding due to such evils!

DeletedUser

lol hmmm, Elmyrism frightens our Goddess? Maybe a holy war is in the making?

Diggo11

But Mighty One, I thought your superiority kept him bound by chains! What must our holy goddess run from him?

*Whispers to myself* Sacrifice, sacrifice, sacrifice...

DeletedUser

Lol Diggo. I luffs Elmyr. He picks on me though. Even a goddess has feelings.

DeletedUser14280

Just put a collar on Elmyr and get him to beg like a dog whenever he wants some food or love.
Then he won't pick on you. He'll be too busy getting into the spirit of things.

DeletedUser

If I see another Church thread, I may lose my mind.

Because I like Monkey and don't want him to lose his mind I am closing down my church. You may all worship me from afar.

**Sprinkles last of the pixie dust**

Peace out Pixels!

DeletedUser1105

Because I like Monkey and don't want him to lose his mind I am closing down my church. You may all worship me from afar.

**Sprinkles last of the pixie dust**

Peace out Pixels!

Are you trying to get me lynched woman? Being blamed for the closing down of a religion (especially one with thigh-highs) is a death sentence!

I only meant that maybe we have enough now....

DeletedUser

Are you trying to get me lynched woman? Being blamed for the closing down of a religion (especially one with thigh-highs) is a death sentence!

I only meant that maybe we have enough now....

But Monkey, it is a sign of my respect for you. No lynching Monkey. I will still wear the thigh highs. Just not on the forum anymore. I'm sure if you ask Elmyr or John Rose nicely they will put some on.

DeletedUser

Locking at the request of the OP as she's retiring from the deity biz due to too much competition and her one true love: the Onion.

Status
Not open for further replies.