Christmas tombola

DeletedUser

Im a sucker... just spent way too much to try my luck on 1x very rare, 2x rare, and 10x uncommon.

I received 1000x bonds, natty boots, blue legguards out of a chest, about 3x tailsmen and a TON of christmas crap. I spent all 1000 bonds on more trys, and got chinga hat and natty hat. 50 trys and only a couple uncommon items? I also got flour, oranges and whiskey. Big bummer.... the 1000x bonds was the ONLY thing i didn't want out of the very rare pile that i had no use for. I feel like a chump.

The new set items are great though, I really like them. Lots of flavor, and decent stats. But the 800 nugs i spent on that rare item was super disappointing. I wish I could have used bonds to increase my odds in the Tombola, then I may have actually come close to completing a set.

Last edited by a moderator:

rohith4444

my credit card is blocked for another 7 days :( can't buy nuggets :hmf: if not i would have wasted a lot of money :unsure: my dad will kill me for sure :p

Deleted User - 1278415

my credit card is blocked for another 7 days :( can't buy nuggets :hmf: if not i would have wasted a lot of money :unsure: my dad will kill me for sure :p

well there is always next year... start buying nuggets earlier I would say hehe

DeletedUser23445

About these new sets - I am wondering if only a full set brings bonuses, or two items already bring something in addition?

DeletedUser

About these new sets - I am wondering if only a full set brings bonuses, or two items already bring something in addition?

2 things of natty's set gives +10 stamnia and +10 hiding.
So the answer is yes, 2 things do.

DeletedUser

yes to see what you get from 2-3-4-5-6 items just read the bonusses from bottom to top of the total bonus.

anyway the devs cheated on us, you'd think that the products in tier 3 have all the same dropchance, however that doesn;t seem to be the case

from what i seen on dakota if you play on tier 3, most chance is you get a belt, otherwise boots, and a much smaller chance on a piece of clothing and a minimal chance on pants if you check market forums or have peeked into people inventories that played a lot of tombola, you can see it clearly people with 30 belts 10 boots 3 clothing and maybe 1 pants. its kinda unfair that within a tier items got different droprates, if they wanted to differentiate they shoulda just made more tiers, and not a tier within a tier

Deleted User - 1278415

they shoulda just made more tiers, and not a tier within a tier

I agree with that... they should have made more in between tiers. Going from 175 to 800 is quite a big jump. I heard one guy in game complain that he spent 800 and got a counterfeit golden rifle when he already had the real golden rifle.

DeletedUser

I agree with that... they should have made more in between tiers. Going from 175 to 800 is quite a big jump. I heard one guy in game complain that he spent 800 and got a counterfeit golden rifle when he already had the real golden rifle.

You could complain about a counterfeit GG if you already had a precise Winchester. A PW is better. :p

DeletedUser8627

yes to see what you get from 2-3-4-5-6 items just read the bonusses from bottom to top of the total bonus.

anyway the devs cheated on us, you'd think that the products in tier 3 have all the same dropchance, however that doesn;t seem to be the case

from what i seen on dakota if you play on tier 3, most chance is you get a belt, otherwise boots, and a much smaller chance on a piece of clothing and a minimal chance on pants if you check market forums or have peeked into people inventories that played a lot of tombola, you can see it clearly people with 30 belts 10 boots 3 clothing and maybe 1 pants. its kinda unfair that within a tier items got different droprates, if they wanted to differentiate they shoulda just made more tiers, and not a tier within a tier

This is how the game mechanics were designed when boxes were released. I've not personally seen the percentages with the Tombola but items within a category are categorized according to their value.

For instance with the very rare category, the box that contains the full set will have a much lower percentage drop than one of the weapons because the box is a lot more valuable than just the weapon.

DeletedUser

Well, I can't complain on my first free try I got Chingachgook's crow. second free try only got one day automation, and then bought one try and got Christmas cracker.

Oh well hopefully I can earn the rest of the set or buy it later on the market.

I look at it this way anything is better than nothing and free is even better!;)

DeletedUser23445

Another question:
Did anyone now got a part of the new sets from the old-fashioned steel chests? Or they are limited to get it from the tombola?

DeletedUser8627

The only way you are able to get these items of this item set is the Tombola.

They have no plan to release these items any other way in the near future. Steel lined chests do not yield any of these item sets.

DeletedUser34343

What are the general thought on the three new sets of the Tombola?

As a resistance dueler on Dakota I find the Chingack Crow, Belt and Boots interesting, but not much better than what I had.

DeletedUser

all 3 sets in my opinion shoulda never been added its way way way way way to overpowered and gives a massive edge to those who posses em
today i won 2 duels against top ranked duellers on dakota simply by wearing all those sets stuff giving me +92 aim and dodge(as only level 80) not to mention also quite some apearance, tactics, toughness and reflex. and i am not skilled as dueller lol.

So if you don't got those nice stuff you can just batter others, thats why i feel especially the ones with great duelling stats(of natty's and chings set) are to strong, the others giving hp or some nice jobbing skills are alright since it doesn't damage the competition factor to much(also not FFs since there always people with more hp\skills then others)

DeletedUser

I bought the Quatermain belt/hat/charm in the market since the combo adds up to 130 LP on Grave robber (a.k.a. 3rd key quest). When I saw how cheap the Chingachgook set was selling for, I had to clear out my inventory to get the money to buy most of that also. I didn't want to be the only one in the world without. Only problem is that every damn dueler in the West is gonna be riding around with a silly bird on their head now.

DeletedUser16008

Thats what i thought at first but having looked and considered ive come to this conclusion.

Theres no difference than other named items kits around and being used by duelers whilst the rest dont have it. As with all special items in this game theres items duelers crave and for a reason. Compared to regular stuff they are overpowered and thats why they are so coveted as can be seen in the market.

Dont tell me Howdas or Golden tom isnt over powered or Harmonicas breeches or annies at lower level even along with Hernandoes sword etc ...

What about the golden set compared to not having it.? You cant even buy that on the market and you can with these sets.

Yes the kits are good but ive checked and they arnt that ott when you compare them to proper duelers full on pure builds with current available kit. If anything its a leveller against them for the majority.

People will adapt the same as they always have, i'd broken the aim/dodge build long ago, with new set items about its just a question of adapting again.

DeletedUser

Did anyone actually won rare or very rare item without investing any nuggets to eliminate category?

DeletedUser8627

Did anyone actually won rare or very rare item without investing any nuggets to eliminate category?

Apparently a world 1 player won a weapon box with their free spin. I do not know the player name so I have no way on checking if this is true but players are more than welcome to comment here and let us know the most valuable items they have gain this far, especially from their free spins.

DeletedUser35143

I won allan's belt first free spin. Invested nothing. is that rare?