Christmas spirit (repeatable quest) not on Las Vegas or Arizona.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi

The Christmas Spirit (repeatable quest) is not showing up with Henry on either my account on Arizona, or Las Vegas. The Christmas Spirit quest (not repeatable) is available on
Briscoe and Fairbanks, I cleaned my computer cache. and restarted the game, but the quests are not happening. Also, the game wiki says the quests should be available, and I was
looking through the posts about game updates, and searched the forum, and nothing was said about cancelling the quests, so my question is: when's the quest going to be available? Or what's the problem with it? I have most of the products to do the quest, and I'm eager to get the thing going.

Naomi

Oh, looks like this post has the wrong heading. The quest is 'A Holiday spook (repeatable)' that is not showing on my account in Las Vegas and my account in
Arizona. The ''Christmas Spirit' quest is showing on all of my accounts. Oops, sorry about that. Maybe I should start a new post about that other quest.

Naomi

I filed a ticket with support and they said they'd get back to me, and looks like I got an answer about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.