ChippaChop from Bulls-eye

DeletedUser

Hello there folks on the forums,

im not so active on this forums, becouse so far i had nothing interesting to say...

UNTIL NOW!

There is a player on World 6 which got my attention...
Her (probably his) name is ChippaChop:mad:

Now im a dueler of dueling lvl 85, so im used to be dueled a lot, becouse i bring good XP...;)
But all you high ranked duelers...tell me your oppinion...
Would you duel someone, who brings you only 3 XP...multipple times (2-3 times-or until the KO) over and over again:nowink:
Honestly

D.Saint is our best dueler:p, brings 3000% more XP, but this CHIPPACHOP doesnt dare atacking him, instead this player horaces the small duelers...
If there ever was a code of war or conduct in this game, or better, if fairness is a word with a meaning, please, all you others in this game...tell me your oppinion:

Would you see the doing of CHIPPACHOP to this very low dueling lvl players as horacement or not?

Thanks for the anwsers
KEMICNI

DeletedUser

Depend on if you're at war. Or if you manage to piss him off before. Did you send any insulting telegram to him. If not then I can't explain his obsession on trying to knock you out.

Still I done the same to BE members before (repeatedly attack them to KO), but not against someone that only give me 3 xp.

DeletedUser14189

H
Would you duel someone, who brings you only 3 XP...multipple times (2-3 times-or until the KO) over and over again:nowink:
Honestly

Only when I wanna shut someone up. (ie. keep him ko'd)

DeletedUser

Depend on if you're at war. Or if you manage to piss him off before. Did you send any insulting telegram to him. If not then I can't explain his obsession on trying to knock you out.

Still I done the same to BE members before (repeatedly attack them to KO), but not against someone that only give me 3 xp.

We arent or verent in war...
Eather he pissed us off...no insulting telegrams
Yes, i cant explain his obsession eather...well i think it has nothing to do with the game...thats for sure...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mighty KEMICNI
H
Honestly

Only when I wanna shut someone up. (ie. keep him ko'd)

Yeah, but in this case i dont think thats the players point!!!

DeletedUser14189

Well it may well be if you have been attacking his town members for example.

DeletedUser

Well it may well be if you have been attacking his town members for example.

Dude, you dont know all the facts...
He has been changing towns like underware...
So the anwser to that is no...

DeletedUser14189

Dude, you dont know all the facts...
He has been changing towns like underware...
So the anwser to that is no...

Dude, dont ask if you dont want to hear the answeres.

You ask why he would do this, I give possibilities why. OFF COURSE I do not know the details, I never claimed to know them in the first place!

DeletedUser

Yes, Chippa enjoys camping us, knocking people out for very little XP and then leave her town as I come to duel her. It's been going on for months.

But don't worry about it Kemicni, you have beaten her before and will beat her again. More and more of our members are beating her too, soon she will run out of AC members to knock out safely.

In the meanwhile you can watch our dueling statistics improve, while Bulls-Eye's, or whatever town Chippa belongs to, declines... ;)

DeletedUser

Well your town have couple of members who duels me regularly for 20 xp with 100% motivation.I don't have any extra dueling level and those players in their profile claims to be peaceful players.[so that no dueler'd pick them]

Now I don't have any problem about getting dueled at all.But as long as you have members like that it really isn't fair for you to talk about fairness or something like that!:p

That being said really don't you guys have anything else to do other then discussing about us and posting a new thread every other day?:laugh:

DeletedUser

Well your town have couple of members who duels me regularly for 20 xp with 100% motivation.I don't have any extra dueling level and those players in their profile claims to be peaceful players.[so that no dueler'd pick them]

Now I don't have any problem about getting dueled at all.But as long as you have members like that it really isn't fair for you to talk about fairness or something like that!:p

That being said really don't you guys have anything else to do other then discussing about us and posting a new thread every other day?:laugh:

I guess it is because BE/Domination/Armageddon are the only real active town/alliance left. So most of the time we're discussing members of those few towns. :)

DeletedUser

At least there is still some action in w6 compared to older worlds.

DeletedUser

I guess it is because BE/Domination/Armageddon are the only real active town/alliance left. So most of the time we're discussing members of those few towns. :)
I disagree VR, there are plenty of other towns and alliances that are very active. Kimball Junction and -SOCO- are only two examples that comes to mind. The difference is they don't use this forum very much.

I also have to agree with Jesse, all is fair in love and the west. I am sure there must be quite a few Bulls-Eye members who have grievances with OO-K/AC members. The question is, who started it all? If you ask me it was a certain out-of-town (permanent?) diplomat. Why don't you ask him to come back and defend his town? Perhaps he could be able to have you guys win a few duels for a change.. ;)

DeletedUser

Oh you mean Czaz? Yes VR, you should tell Czaz to quit leaving his town.

DeletedUser

I believe you got it the wrong way around, Denisero. But I'm sure you know that already.. ;)

DeletedUser

First of all, i didnt even know you are in Bulls-eye, i ckecked, i never dueled you, or at least i dont remember...
Second...i think as the dueling agreement was active, our town upholded the agreement (it meant no camping, 1 duel per player...so on).
Third...im not talking about you, your town, im talking about players horacing smaller players, especially i had CHIPPACHOP in mind...

As you will read, the title of the thread is ChippaChop from Bulls-eye, not Jesse JAmes, Not others, only him...all other players duel fair, only this player dances wild...
HE came to your town, becouse he was eather kicked, or left due to consequences he caused, and to be honest, he will pay dearly for what he done...more and more of AC are starting to resist his atacks...so he doesnt weeken us, he makes us stronger and we join tighter in our strugle against him!!!

Since we do so much writing about your bunch, it only means one thing...play at least by the code of war...than you will die with honor...

Like i said, i dont mind getting KOed-i KOed a lot of Bulls-eye---ask your townsmates, they are only atacked once...i dont mind getting a good ASS WHOOPING, as long as its from an honorable player...
And like it was said, at least we are active!
Come and visit me, get your XP...:)

KEMICNI

DeletedUser

It's a sad day when fighter classes complain about being hit by other fighter classes.

DeletedUser

It's a sad day when fighter classes complain about being hit by other fighter classes.

Damn right, well i hope you dont meen to hit me with this arrow...i dont mind a KO or 2...
But its hitting for 2-3 HP, you will know some about it, we dont have points for nothing...:mad:
ITs even more sad, that The West tolerates such players:nowink:

OH Denisero, BTW: are you acting in the role of a player, who feels sad about it in general, or as the founder of Bulls-eye, trying to make a point????

DeletedUser

My point is if you are talking about players dueling smaller players start talking about the ones you got in your town.As long as you have them in your town you can't complain other players doing the same against you.

I really don't see why you are so angry with this player anyway.Yeah he duels smaller players but so does some of your town mates.About leaving a town and joining another I can't see any problem with that & so shouldn't you unless he was a member of your town.Its his personal choice if he wants to join or leave a town.

So you are calling him dishonorable because he duels you?Ok next time someone duel me I will mail don't duel me you are not honorable!:blink:

DeletedUser

My point is if you are talking about players dueling smaller players start talking about the ones you got in your town.As long as you have them in your town you can't complain other players doing the same against you.

I really don't see why you are so angry with this player anyway.Yeah he duels smaller players but so does some of your town mates.About leaving a town and joining another I can't see any problem with that & so shouldn't you unless he was a member of your town.Its his personal choice if he wants to join or leave a town.

So you are calling him dishonorable because he duels you?Ok next time someone duel me I will mail don't duel me you are not honorable!:blink:

Well, i see i have to use another language to explain this to you...

I mignt try german...
Im not angry for me, for the 1234565235 time, i dont care...i just want him to duel duelers his own size, else he is DISHONORABLE...comprende chico?

And its your choice to write something to the guy who dueled you or not...its called freedom of speech, and i belive its in the constitution of rights...

Well when he rejoins to Bulls-eye, we will wait for him, thats for sure...and if i hit you by any chance, and hit you as often as even possible, for several weeks, than you can write me these words...OH, wait, i have to see if i even can duel you...if i cant, please lvl up, so i will get the chance...

THANKS
Kemicni

BTW: im playing this game for ages, and this thread is the most i written in the forums...wooooohoooo