Checking Out

DeletedUser22493

Greetings brain-farters!

Ive had the pleasure of running these Idea sections for some years now. It's been fun, interesting and educating, and I want to thank everyone who has posted ideas here.
I have witnessed ideas pass through here that has shaped the game into what it is today and that makes me a little proud. But the credit and all its glory belongs to all of you who posted, edited submitted the ideas.

But all good things come to an end, and im going to take a break from the game.
I will leave these sections in the capable hands of moderator zd3no. So please, give him a warm welcome.

Respectfully,
Rebow

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30224

Hehe you two.

Have a nice break Rebow and come back invigorated. We will be waiting for your return of course. Best of luck in your travels!

Ripwise

Good luck mate and i wish you everything that you wish for yourself :D

Good luck and happy trails.

Peace, love and prosperity to you :)

DeletedUser

Hopefully now that you do not spend that much time on the forum you go a little more active in game with leading fort battles.

Wish you a safe journey home wherever your life travel taking you.

DeletedUser

Hopefully now that you do not spend that much time on the forum you go a little more active in game with leading fort battles.

He didn't say he was taking a break from the forums, he said he was taking a break from the game.

But all good things come to an end, and im going to take a break from the game.

DeletedUser

Everyone needs a break now and again. Hope to see you back soon Rebow. Bright eyed, bushy tailed and full of vigor ;)

Deleted User - 1278415

Everyone needs a break now and again. Hope to see you back soon Rebow. Bright eyed, bushy tailed and full of vigor ;)

Yep I fully agree. I use to be the forum mod of this I&B section and it isnt as easy as it looks sometimes.

I took a break for about a year... well I signed on every so often to make sure none of my accounts were deleted.

enjoy your check out time.