Checking in

DeletedUser8950

Hey, I haven't logged in on here for...a while. Anyways, I saw an add for this game the other day and was reminded of the forums and such, so I thought I would log on and say "hi" to anybody who knows me. Admittedly, not many people I know are active, but anyway. Nice to see Elmyr is still a mod. Not so nice to see none of you new folk follow the teachings of the Onion. Heathens, all of you.:(

DeletedUser35174

Hi. I dont know you im just a newcomer. What is the teachings of onion heathens? just curious :)

DeletedUser22685

^ Blasphemy. That comment right there would've got you executed a few years ago.

DeletedUser35174

ummm. Could someone tell me about all this secrets and onion thing please.

DeletedUser8950

Nice to see some familiar names, and well met to jondaun and tigermite, even if I think the latter is trying to mock me. :laugh:

I'm pretty sickened by the heathen taint, I may have to begin ministering the teachings of the onion to these onionless folk, lest they be condemned to a life without the tears of joy brought forth by each divine layer.

DeletedUser

The forums suuucks these days. Also, I am a pastafarian. Don't believe in the onion.

DeletedUser8950

Yeah, checking through all the old forum crew and none have been active for ages. John Rose was active in March, I think? Seems a shame, but I don't know what the state of the game is like.

Pastafarianism is good, but you will only reach true enlightenment through unraveling the layers of the onion. Pasta may feed your body, but onion can feed your mind.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
Apple sect? They're so round, sweet, appley... but of course the cores contain cyanide.
However I fear the mysterious of the holy onion are too deep for the impure to understand. On the other hand, explore the layers.

DeletedUser13682

Welcome back. I haven't seen the CotO active in years. Maybe now is a good time to join...

Apelatia

Apple sect? They're so round, sweet, appley... but of course the cores contain cyanide.
However I fear the mysterious of the holy onion are too deep for the impure to understand. On the other hand, explore the layers.

I have many different personalities... ;) - many secrets in here. Not sure the "mighty" onion is worthy to be followed by a fruit so tangy as I am... ;)

Convince me otherwise...

DeletedUser618

Darknoon, is it really you? Wait, I can't seem to find my glasses, oh, well.

Welcome back.